Chapter 28 (FINAL CHAPTER)

"Breaking news, the criminal Kim Namjoon's date of release from jail occurred on 3:00 pm earlier today."

Y/N'S POV

Am I hearing this right? Is he really free?

I can't help but wonder if he'll find me, will he?

*DOORBELL*

My heart starts beating at the speed of light as I slowly walk up to my door to open it thinking that it was Namjoon, the love of my life.

I open the door and hear, "I use doorbells now."

I couldn't believe it, Namjoon was standing there right in front of me. Holding a smile, and looking better than he ever did before. I couldn't help but shed a million tears and hug him immediately.

I feel his warm embrace that comforts my tears along with the words "I missed you  so much."

This is my home. He is my home.

2 YEARS LATER

"I can't believe we're here! Paris has always been my dream country. I love it more now that I'm here with you," I stated while holding a wide grin on my face.

"You are so corny," Namjoon replied with a smirk while pinching my nose.

Hours passed by after we hung out around the city, and we decide to go back to our hotel room. After I took my shower, I come out to our bedroom and he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I hear my phone ring.

"Hello? Joon, where are you?" I ask. "Come to the Eiffel tower right now."

Great, he ends the call without saying anything else. It's 8 pm, what could be so important right now?

Regardless of my questions, I decide to go and just wait and see.

When I arrived there, he was nowhere to be seen. I could see nothing but a wonderful view up top. That is until I heard Namjoon rapping from behind me.

"Girl, you're the only one I wanna be with, the only sunshine that carries a ton of wit. You're the only woman that makes me feel free, baby would you want to marry me?"

My eyes yet again let out a ton of tears as I watch the love of my life bend on one knee in front of me, rapping a verse that he wrote.

He starts by saying, "Y/N, I don't know how to explain how much I care for you and how much I want to be with you for the rest of my life. From the moment I saw you as a child, I felt our connection. I felt our chemistry. We've been through so much together and fought for each other every moment we shared. I realized how much I loved you when you were the only person on my mind when I thought I was about to die. You were the last happy moment I wanted to end my life with. The years I spent in jail only reminded me of how much I wanted to be enough for you. I waited this long to ask you this because I wanted to be enough for you to say yes. So, I'm asking you... will you marry me?"

Namjoon opens the box with the ring that had beautiful tiny diamonds circling it, he turns the ring around a little enough for me to see the words embedded on it.

"Partner in crime."

With tears in my eyes, I yell out the word yes as he puts the ring in my finger.

We hug each other as long as we could and I said "I love you, my criminal."

"I love you more, my partner in crime."

THE END

THANK YOU guys for reading this book! I hope everyone enjoyed reading it. I'm so happy that I finally finished this book. I hope everyone is happy with the ending! 

T H A N K  Y O U