Chapter 17 [1.15k Special]

Okay, 1.15k?! That is amazing! I love you guys~💖

This is going to be a special chapter~

Probably make your heart flutter♡

Previously

"I thought I made it clear that you were mine."

Y/N's POV

"I thought I made it clear that you were mine."

Namjoon's words and gestures gave shivers down my spine.

"And then I see you attempting to kiss someone else?" Namjoon added and brang his face directly at mine, Staring deep down my soul.

Causing the butterflies in my stomach to go wild.

"N-Namjoon..We aren't even..t-together." I mumble, Which makes Namjoon bite his lip.

Okay, that was completly unnecessary.

But you like it

Shut up.

"Babe, Your hurting me. So, Your saying I was the only one who knew that we are together?"

He held his smirk. Staring deeply into my eyes, moving down my lips, and staring at my eyes once again.

Oh Lord, Please help me.

Here I am, praying for myself.

Suddenly, He goes closer to my face second by second. I close my eyes, thinking that it was a way for me to protect myself.

"I'll save it for later, It's 8:50. We still have responsibilities baby girl." I sigh as he back up from me, Finally being able to breath.

He clears his throat and leaves me alone.

What are you doing to me?

----------------

"Ready?" Namjoon asks me that question as I put on my mask.

I nod at him.

Apparently, I had to wear my dress. Considering the fact that I sneaked out, and now I have to take medicine.

I can't believe I'm doing this thing again, It's been so long. Come to think of it, I only got to rob a pharmacy once, due to some circumstances.

But I am pretty sure I got the hand of it the first day.

"Let's Go." We ran inside the Pharmacy.

And for the first time, It had people.

One was an old man, he was buying Vitamin D medicine. And A mother with a child, A girl.

I can't help but feel pity towards them, I can't imagine having to experience something so traumatizing at a young age.

Pretty much like me.

"Stay down! Unless you want me to shoot you!" Namjoon was holding a gun, a fake gun. Apparently, He refused to his father to hold A real gun.

I understand Namjoon doesn't want to do this, but for Minjin?

I knew he could do it.

It was like my first day memory was so vivid, I could remember everything.

So, I swiftly grabbed a plastic bag, and stole any medicine my hand could touch.

Namjoon was too busy pointing his gun at people, Making sure no one called the cops.

The old man is just protecting himself quietly, While the mother was protecting her child.

"I'm done." I told Namjoon with a different voice.

"Stay back!" Namjoon yelled as we ran to the exit.

Okay, He knows how to rob and stuff, But doesn't know the right words to say.

We succesfully robbed the Pharmacy, But unfortunately, We did not go home yet.

----------

"Where is this?" I ask Namjoon as we parked into a place, where I suppose is a layer.

"It's Confidential, babe." I shrug my shoulders, He has another special power. And it affects me.

He smirks and left the car, bringing the medicine with him.

I guess this is how he donates the medicine to Minjin.

Not long enough, He came back inside the car. But he brought a temper with him.

I should know, because the entire ride. He was quiet.

--------

"Oh my." I say as I spot the beautiful view we had.

We could see the entire city of Seoul.

"It's beautiful." He whispers. His voice made my heart flutter, and it is annoying.

How?

I should feel this way because of Jungkook.

Not Namjoon.

"Y/N?" Namjoon asked, which made me hum and look at him, Deeply.

He replied with a deeper look.

Time stopped, My pulse raised. It was like I wanted him all to myself.
I want him to be. I wanted to make him stay with me for life, And our problems to disappear.

Our face pulled eachother, closer, And closer. It was like there was a string.

And our lips crashed together.

Our lips danced with eachother, passionately. It was both of us who craved for eachtoher.

He pulled me in deeper by holding my waist; and I by his neck. And I was lost, But I knew ot was better with Namjoon.

We caught our breath once we let go of eachother.

Both of us panting.

I watched Namjoon's tear roll down his cheek, and many more following.

" I've gotta let you know that...."

" I need to let you go."

TO BE CONTINUED

Lol

Sorry for that, I just wanted to use Let go.

But yeah.....

I told you ti prepare your butts.