Chapter 22

I'm back~! And this chapter will be containing 1k words.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, because this will be shocking. Can't wait to see your reactions!

DON'T SKIP!  I promise you, it will be worth the wait.

Previously

He was hiding 'us'. He was disappointed. He was about to give up. He was sick of this fake love.

Y/N's POV

"Noona! Do you want this shrimp?" Taehyung asks me. I give him a death glare, It seems like he takes the hugging-moment too far.

I turn to where the rest of the boys are sitting.

I sit next to Jin, while Taehyung takes the seat beside me. I catch Namjoon giving V a death glare, while Jimin laughs at the tension between them.

I start nibbling on to my barbecue, accidentally rubbing some sauce below my lower lip.

Namjoon grabbed a paper tissue, as well as Tae.

Both wiped the sauce off of my face, And I just open my eyes wide. Both men look at each other holding a death glare.

"Okay, I am so done with you two!" I yell, unknowingly. Other costumers stare at me with and odd look.

I bow and apologize to them. I exit the restaurant that contained my most favorite food, friends, and two of my most hated men as of now.

Namjoon, I thought, ran after me.

"Hey." I felt a hand grab my shoulder, turning me around to face him. And yes, it was Namjoon.

"What do you want?" I ask him in a cold manner.

"I'm so-" Just as he was about to complete his words, we heard the song RUN. Which was Namjoons ringtone.

I hear him sigh with dismay, as he quickly took his cell phone from his pocket. Looking at the caller, He let out another long sigh and took he call.

"Hello?" Namjoon greets.

"Son. I need you to come over now." I hear Kim MinJoon, Namjoons Father, say sternly through the phone.

"Yes Sir." Namjoon replies to his father.

Why does he call his father Sir? Aren't they close enough because of their crimes?

He sighs for the third time and puts his phone back in to his pocket.

"We're going to the lair."

Before I knew it, he took my wrist and dragged me to the parking lot.

"What? B-But didn't your father say that you have to go alone or something? Did he even tell you to bring me?" I bombarded him with questions.

He stops at his tracks, Just as we were about to enter the elevator.

He turned around and said, "You are my partner in crime. Why wouldn't he want you to be there? Plus, You'll hide anyway." He presses the button and enters the elevator.

Of course, dragging me.

But why do I need to listen to their conversation?

————

NAMJOON'S POV

What ever my father is going to tell me, Y/N should know.

She deserves to know.

——

Y/N'S POV

I am currently in the car, giving Namjoon the silent treatment. As he talks to me.