Introduction

Gauri Rane

A girl from Devgad, Maharashtra lives with her younger brother Prashant and her parents in a penthouse near Juhu beach.

Done with her studies and now working for an MNC at Malabar is fulfilling her responsibilities towards her family.

Sweety dreams of being a professor but due to financial conditions she takes a break from studies but still wants to pursue her career once financially stable.

Being 26 and handling the burden of family is a tricky task.....

But according to her family they think it's the time for them to complete their responsibility.

So Mrs. Malini Rane her mother and CEO of Ananya Orphanage has decided to marry her daughter.

But with the past uneventful memories of her relationships with boys will Gauri be able to take a new drastic change in her life that will completely transform her existence is the thing that's what we have to see???

Akshay Walawalkar

A boy from Sindhudurg, Devgad living with his parents near Malabar has recently turned 29 and his Mom is worried for his future.

Being the lone child he didn't know what sibling love is nor did he ever had to share his things with others.

He is successful business tycoon of the new genera. Loves his work more than his life. Is completely dedicated to his work and family.

Now that he is ready to marry anyone that his mother says, Varsha Walawalkar is more than eager to find herself a daughter-in-law.

Now will this lone boy be able to share his life with an unknown girl whom he has never been known off???

Let's see......

Rane Family

Malini Rane

67 years old, mother of Gauri and Prashant Rane and wife of Dev Rane.
CEO of Ananya Orphanage.

Dev Rane

80 years old, father of Gauri and Prashant Take and husband of Malini Rane.
Retired government officer.

Prashant Rane

20 years old, studying in final year of B.Com. Loves his sister a lot. Even though she is his biggie sister he is her elder.

Walawalkar Family

Varsha Walawalkar

67 years old, mother of Akshay Walawalkar and wife of Kiran Walawalkar.
She is a housewife and secretory to Mr. Kiran Walawalkar.

Kiran Walawalkar

70 years old, father of Akshay Walawalkar and husband of Varsha Walawalkar.
Retired CEO of Vina Multinationals and Co.

-1st January 2018