Chapter 14

Chapter 14 :

Akshay's POV :

After a short, while I left Gauri with her dreams I came back home to enter mine(dreams) where I could not only see Gauri with me but also touch and do much more than in reality😜

I guess it was such an exotic dream that I thought I heard Keshav...

Keshav... And my mulled thoughts cleared,...

What is going on downstairs? Why is everyone screaming?

I made downstairs just when I heard Devaki Auntie saying that she likes Gauri but wants her to leave her job.  Like hell, I would allow that. I very well know how important her job is for her, besides her dream, that job pays for her brother's education, installments for their house, and many other things. Even I can pay that off for her, seeing now she is about to be my wife. Her responsibilities are mine also but I know she won't be happy with it. So I've to let her do whatever she wants to do for her family and that is to happen with her having her job than be it.

Everyone was pointing at how she should take care of this home and me but no one is talking about her wishes. OMG, how I wished she was here to explain them. Wait, as her partner, it's my responsibility to talk in her favor and that's what I'm going to do. Ah wait Dad is being reasonable, no one can harm his friend's daughter. Dad love you for this. Thanks for...

No Dad...😢 Not you too, I want her, only her, and no one other than her as my wife.

ENOUGH....... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT ME?  WHEN YOU ALL WERE SO HELL BENT ON MARRYING ME TO SOMEONE OF YOUR CHOICE, I WAS NOT READY....
AND NOW WHEN I AM, YOU ARE DEPRIVING ME OF MY HAPPINESS...

That's it ...

I want her and I'll have her and now I need to tell her this😑

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gauri's POV :

Inmmm.... Mmmmmmm..... Hmm m...
Someone pls stop the damn alarm😴
murmured a sleepy Gauri. Finding no one else around she finally woke up to an empty room and smiled at herself 😅

No one is here... He..he... Gauri you have gone crazy in ur would be's dream that you forgot that you sleep alone😁😁

(Gauri shifted to her right side in order to get down but went stiff on finding something strange. She carefully picked the handkerchief and examined it carefully thoroughly searching her memory to know who this belonged to but on knowing it's not known to her she threw it away from her😥😰😰😰😰)

What the hell? This doesn't belong to anyone in this house. And sure it seems like a male kerchief

 And sure it seems like a male kerchief

(innocent proof)

Spooked by her own thoughts she grabbed her phone and...

Where is Akshay? Was yesterday a dream or he came for real? Thinking about her future and the mysterious person in her room she left to work

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

He... He... He... He...  Neither Akshay nor Gauri knew what was happening to them.....

Finally during lunch break their mystery was somewhat cleared...

On-call😂😂😂😂

On-call😂😂😂😂

Akshay: Babiiiiiiiiii

Gauri : (on seeing the private number as well the endearment made to her) Oh hello, who the hell are you? How can you talk to any random person like that and yeah I'm not babiii or anything.

Akshay : (on rechecking, if he really called Gauri was surprised to hear her) Oh madam, just 2-3 days before you were happy with hearing my voice and now you don't even remember me, not done sweetheart. Then let me remind you who am I...

(On the other hand, Gauri was bored of his talks, so she had dropped the call.)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

AKSHAY'S POV:

What the? How the hell she dropped my call, wait I'll show her it's not nice to ignore her would be. Mark... Mark...

Mark: Yes Sir.

Get this girl showing Gauri's photo to him, asap here and ya also inform in her office that she is taking a half-day today and if he doesn't oblige then feel free to call me.

Mark: But sir if you don't mind me asking then who is she?

Get her here safely, not a single scratch no chaos. In simple words get her here before I fire you and with that warning, Mark left his cabin.

Now baby let's see how will you escape me