Chapter 6

GAURI'S POV

I was back from whatever I was running. I was tired of running and for once wanted to sort out my life and I knew Dad would do his best in finding him.

"Dii, Dad has called you down...." Prashant said and ran away.

I guess it's time I finally move on.

Rounding up as I reached the living room, I was pulled in a bone crushing hug by my Dad and then my Mom and lastly Prashant.

"Princess, I've found out the guy who would keep you like a Queen. And I tell you he is son of my childhood friend. And you have spend half of your childhood with him. So it will be an amazing bond that you would share besides he is a charming lad" Dad was gushing all over as he was his son and was convincing me to marry him.

I chuckled at his behavior and the trio looked at me as if I had grown an extra pair. I guess the boy has impressed them a lot and they are happy.

"Dii, Jiju is so handsome and soo fair. I guess now you have a competition for beauty. But if I was girl, I would say...... Wow so hot and sexy............." Prashant sang as he was looking at his photo.

Dad smacked him and he pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Beta, you should atleast see his face and if you don't like it we would look for another" Mom suggested but after hearing that both Dad's and Prashant's face were priceless. They had grown a liking towards him and if my two most special men have liked someone then damn he might be special.

"Dad, I would like to take this relation ahead" I announced and there faces were twinkling in joy.

Dad forwarded his photo and cell number but I declined ....

"I would like fate to play his cards" I stated and ran to my room.

But I really wanted to look forward to what was written in my fate............

My thoughts were broken by a notification...........

Ahhh....  Now I get why my family loves him....  He is one of a kind.