Chapter 4

Hermione Granger's click of her heels echoed throughout the magnificent hotel. This was one of her favorite hotels out of all Draco owned. Her favorite decoration was the gorgeous chandelier that hung from the roof of the hotel, which she had picked herself. She walked alongside her favorite cousins Lily and Chris, laughing and cracking jokes every so often.

She politely greeted her aunts and uncles who adored Scorpious the minute they laid their eyes on him. They complimented his platinum blond hair, claiming it was a beautiful color on a beautiful boy. Scorpious giggled, enjoying the attention like his father. The one year old had already mastered the Malfoy smirk, which only a true Malfoy were able to perfectly achieve.

Hermione felt a bony and cold finger tap on her shoulder and turned around to see Mckenzie with a smug look on her face. Hermione rolled her eyes, and raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows at her.

"What do you want now?" she scowled.

"Tsk tsk, can't believe our Hermione Granger got pregnant on a one night stand" Britany shook her head, pointing at the blonde headed one year old.

"Actually, I'm married" Hermione said, revealing the ring on her silky finger. For Hermione, the ring was a little over the top, but considering it was a Malfoy Heirloom, it was to be expected. The diamond ring shined on her finger while Britany practically gawked at it.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Hermione. You shouldn't lie about things like that, right Jean?" Mckenzie turned to Hermione's mother who rolled her eyes.

"No, she isn't lying Mckenzie. I was at the wedding, he treats her like a princess, he's truly an amazing person" Jean retorted, remembering the plan Hermione had told her.

"Then how come we weren't invited to the wedding?" Britany asked impatiently.

"The same reason I didn't want to come to these reunions" Hermione smiled innocently.

"Then where is your so called husband?" Britany shot back.

"He's on a business trip in Italy right now"

"How convenient" Mckenzie snarled sarcastically. Hermione rolled her eyes at her cousins and stroked her son's blond hair.

"He's probably ugly, honestly who would want to marry her?" Mckenzie whispered intentionally very loud for Hermione to hear. Britany snickered then gasped when she saw the man standing near the front desk.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Britany squealed. Hermione turned around, seeing her best friend and smirked.

"Blaise!" Hermione called, running over to give him a quick hug. "I missed-" Hermione started, but was rudley shoved aside by Mckenzie who leaned down to reveal her cleavage to him. Britany walked over, giving him a wink and stationed herself next to Mckenzie. Blaise raised his eyebrows in disbelief, giving a quick pitiful glance to Hermione.

"Hermione, how do you know Blaise, the 2nd hottest bachelor in London?" Mckenzie glared at her, expecting an explanation.

"I'm offended, I'm the second hottest bachelor? Who's the first?" Blaise joker making the two girls swoon.
"Draco Malfoy, but from what I see you are definitely the hottest" Britany winked tracing her fingers across his palm.

Blaise lifted his palm, putting it behind his back.
"Draco Malfoy huh?" He laughed looking at Hermione.

Hermione still to this day was amazed on how Blaise kept his private life so private. He was married to Hermione's best friend Luna,who just had a baby boy a couple of months ago. Yet, Hermione had never come across an article that mentioned Blaise's private life.

"So how do you know each other?" Mckenzie asked coldly.
"Actually we're best friends" Hermione smirked, causing Blaise to smirk.

"Hermione! Your attitude right now is disgusting, you act like you own this place!" Mckenzie screeched angrily. She quickly raised her hand to slap Hermione, which Hermione easily stopped. With the experiences of being in the golden trio and a war, Hermione had a pretty good reflex. Mckenzie glared at Hermione, who just gave a slight shrug.

"Excuse you, but I don't think I'm acting wrongly. It just happens that your attitude disgusts me" Hermione replied. Mckenzie embarrassingly grabbed the keys to her hotel room and sashayed out, which was quickly followed by a worried looking Britany.

"See you soon Blaise" Hermione smiled, giving him one last hug.

"Bye Mrs. Malfoy" Blaise whispered, making sure no one could hear. He gave a quick high five to the giggling toddler while Hermione gave a playful smirk and grabbed the key to her penthouse out of Blaise's grip.

*********

"So Hermione what do you do for a living?"Mckenzie questioned over dinner, smirking. She expected her to answer a 'librarian' or a 'waitress' but frowned when she heard her answer.

"I'm the founder of HJM clothing line" Hermione answered simply, taking a bite out of her meal. "Never heard of it" Britany quickly lied, cursing herself when she realized that she was wearing a dress from them. Hermione simply ignored the comment and fed her son his meal.

"So when is your 'husband' coming" Mckenzie asked emphasizing the word husband.

"He should be her by the next 2 days" Hermione answered annoyed.

"If he is even real" Britany laughed, making Hermione sigh at her.

The rest of dinner to Hermione's liking, was very quiet. Her phone buzzed, causing her to look down. She quickly realized that it was her assistant, and turned to her family members.

"Sorry I have to take this, but I had a pleasant time. See you tomorrow" Hermione smiled, grateful for being able to leave and grabbed her son out of the high chair.