Chapter 9

The 2 cousins were too stunned and jealous to insult Hermione, let alone even look at her. Every time Hermione and Draco would walk into the room, Mckenzie would grab Britany and run out like the couple was a plague.

It was quite nice for Hermione. She was able to catch up to her family, and introduce them Draco to which they instantly loved the minute he started talking.

Wednesday rolled around, and she enjoyed lunch with Lucius and Narcissa. She came back to her room to find Draco levitating Scorpious around. He giggle as he landed safely back into Draco's arms.

"Hello there darling" she hugged the giggling little blonde.
"And hello honey" He gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and smiled.
"Hello princess"
************

Hermione decided to go in a beautiful navy dress for the ball

Hermione decided to go in a beautiful navy dress for the ball. She liked things simple and elegant. She smiled and walked out of the bathroom to find her husband waiting for her.
"You look amazing love" he said, causing her to blush.
"And you look very handsome Mr. Malfoy"
"I already knew that but thanks" he smirked, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Git" she playfully punched in the arm and scoffed.
"Ow women, you're abusing me! You're ruining my perfect complexion" He smirked and talked back sarcastically.
"Whatever, let's go!" She hooked her arms around his arms and walked out of their hotel room.
******
The couple walked into the large ballroom and gracefully walked down the stairs. Almost everyone stared at them with envy, they were truly the most perfect couple.

The couple danced gracefully, enjoying their time. Draco gazed at his beautiful wife who was looking around enjoying the beautiful decorations.
"It's absolutely beautiful" she breathed. Her eyes glistened when she recognized the song that had started to play. In fact, it was their wedding song. Draco smiled, and ended the dance with a kiss.

"Oi love birds!" Blaise interrupted. Draco shot a glare while Blaise just grinned triumphantly.

"Hey Blaise, Hey Luna! You look beautiful by the way, the necklace matches your dress perfectly" Hermione complimented.
"Thank you Hermione, you look beautiful too! The necklace is actually a charm, keeps the nargles away" Draco sent a questioning glance to Hermione who just smiled.

The night went by with smoothly, filled with laughter and snarky remarks. Sarcastic comments and again laughter. Hermione realized this was the happiest she's ever been, sitting next to her husband with her best friends, and some of the Grangers.

****
Sorry if that was a really bad ending... but thanks for reading! Please vote and comment:)