Chapter one

Mari's POV

   I woke up early this morning so that I would be able to hurry on with the day. Yeah I know, this is not me. At all. I always sleep in and am usually late for school. Well you see, the only reason why is because my twin sister Bridgette is coming home from England!

   I got my bag ready and filled my purse with cookies for Tikki. Well I ate my breakfast, Tikki helped me pick out my outfit. She chose Aa cheongsam that I had just finished making a few days ago.

I put it on, as well as a pair of black flats, a gold bracelet with pink and blue gems, and a gold necklace with a blue gem in the middle

I put it on, as well as a pair of black flats, a gold bracelet with pink and blue gems, and a gold necklace with a blue gem in the middle. I then did my hair into Chinese twin buns.

   Once I finished getting dressed, I then brushed my teeth, grabbed my backpack, and then headed out of the door

   Once I finished getting dressed, I then brushed my teeth, grabbed my backpack, and then headed out of the door. Not be for saying bye to my parents of course.

   I got to the front steps, and then to my class. When I reached my desk, I sat down and took out my sketchbook. There was a rush of inspiration that I had just gotten and I wanted to sketch the design before I forgot any of the details. (To be honest, I hate it when I forget a clothing design and then get designer's block.)

Adrien's POV

   I went inside of the classroom and saw a familiar petite bluenette. Well this is new I thought. Ooh! I have a plan!

   So I snook up behind her and put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who!" I sing-songed. She jumped a little from the sudden touch but then soon relaxed and started to speak.

   "Chaaaaattt! What are you doing at my school? Wait. Do you go to school her as well?" Well that was not what I had expected.

   "Er, em... I can not answer that purrrincess. But I will leave, just...keep your eyes closed, ok?!" I asked.

   "Alright fine, but I don't understand why I have to" she replied. Fwyoof! That was close.

   "Just because so don't ask questions mew got it?"

   "Ok, bye Chat see ya!" She said. Awww so cute, er... Wait......WHAT?! I can't think she is cute it just doesn't feel right I would be betraying My Lady. (Oh my poor sweet little cinnamon roll if only you knew the truth) The only one that I can think of as cute or anything else like that is Mari! I-I mean Ladybug! Ok enough about this, I need to go before Mari figures out who the secret identity of Chat Noir is. And with that I walked out of the classroom and into the boys bathroom.

   " Ha ha I can't believe that she almost found out the secret identity of Chat Noir!" Plagg said practically dying of laughter. (Adrien, honey. I think you mean 'purr-cat-ically' 😏)

   "Uuuuuhhhhh whatever, let's just get going" I replied.

   "Aaawwwww. Did I hurt the poor wittle kitty angwey?" He teased.

   Ha ha very funny. What made you so energetic lately?" I asked. Really I need an answer to this because he is never like this. EVER! He then answers casually.

   "I have been hanging around with Mari while you were at photo shoots and other things like that or sleeping. She is really nice and gives me Camembert whenever I want. Plus she listens to me when I complain. Unlike a certain someone I know." He looked at me as if it was nothing. How can he be so casual about that? I mean he's been hanging out with Marinette for crying out loud!

   "Wait wait wait... WHAT?! I thought you were going to talk with LB and her Kawamii?" Millions of questions were floating around in my head and I was freaking out! Then he spoke in his usual board tone

   "I was hanging out with them, just also with Mari as well ok?" Then he flew into my pocket telling me to go to class. I huffed but obeyed and went to class.

Mari's POV

   A minute or two after Chat left, Nino walked into the class. The face that he made when he saw me was priceless! I started laughing and we both recovered after about a minute. Then he asked me a question.

This takes a long time

Just a little longer and the evilness will end

He said will you be my girlfriend?
And of course I said YES!
Hehehe JK!!!

He said "Hey Mari, have you seen Adrien? He just entered the classroom a couple of minutes ago." Well that's strange. The only person that I have seen in the class was Chat Noir. Well. Whatever." Wait. Why was Chat Noir in the classroom?" Nino asked.

   "Oops, did I say that out loud?" I asked and he nodded " Oh well whatever, I will ask him when he visits tonight. Just don't tell Alya ok?"

   "Yeah, sure, no problem" He replied.

   "Don't tell me what?" Crap! This ain't gonna end well!

   Oh, well Mari was gonna try and surprise you about her being early today, but I guess she can't do that now!" Nice save Nino, I owe you! I then mouthed a 'thank you' and he mouthed a 'no problem'. Nino and I both started to laugh because Alya fainted once she noticed I was there. Nino caught her before she hit the floor and put her in his seat so that he and I could talk. "So why does Chat Noir visit you?" He asked. Well I guess I should tell him my secrets. I mean he has been one of my best friends for the longest time. And I do trust him more then my parents. (Wow Mari your such a great daughter) Ok, I'll tell him!

   "Ok, I'll tell you. But you are sworn to secrecy alright? Especially the second thing that I am going to tell you!" He nodded but then asked.

   "But I only asked you one question didn't I?"

   "I know, but I trust you more then anyone I know. Well besides Tikki. Oh! And Bridgette, the three of you are tied." He nodded and then spoke again.

   "Ok dudette. But first I need to asks you a few things" I nodded. "Ok so one. Thanks I feel the same way with you. Two who is Tikki? And three. How is Bridgette?"

   "Well to reply to all that you said. One, thanks that's good to know. Two, you will find out who she is. And three, Bridgette is doing great. She is actually coming back tonight. Would you like over to welcome her back?" Once I said that, his eyes lit up. Before Bridgette left, she, Nino, and I were inseparable. We would literally do everything together. Well Minus bathing and appointments.

   "Thanks dudette! I would love to do that!"

   "Great! Now let me explain everything. I'll start with why Chat Noir visits me and then I'll tell you the other thing alright?"

  "Ok" he replied. And then I started to explain. (No really! He just said that you could start, why wouldn't you?!)

______________________________________________

  Hey guys! So what did you think? I wanna know if I should keep chapters this long or have them shorter so please tell me. On and the word count is 1195 just so it can help with deciding the length of the chapters. It won't affect when the chapters come out I just would like to know what you prefer so that it make it more enjoyable ok. Well bye!