T

So I am typing this at 7:10! I wish I could say it was something quick before school but school is canceled today. DUDE ITS ONLY THE SECOND DAY OF THE NEW SEMESTER!!!! Same thing happened during exams.
    So you get a new chapter today because of freezing rain!

(Not cause I'm updating, cause I have no school today)

So here y'all go!
Oh and can you guess what I am spelling from the titles?
______________________________________________

~Adrien's POV~

      GAH! I am so confused! Why is Felix stay over at Mari's for a while! Nino too!? Not only that but, where are they all going in such a hurry!? What was with their glumly attitudes before I came over?!

      " Man why am I so out of date with things these days" I sighed. " dammit! I can't even go out patrolling because Plagg's busy hanging out with the four of them." Sighing a gain, I turned around and went back home. Might as well go home and watch some anime seeing as I've got nothing better to do.

      Once I got home, I was very confused. There were a lot of boxes. Like, Chloe after going to the shoe store, a lot. I ignore them and continue up the stairs, to my room. As I'm getting closer to my destination, I start to hear voices coming from my father's room. It's my father and a woman. The woman's (it kept auto correcting to mamma's,) voice seemed quite familiar, but it wasn't Natalies. I couldn't put my finger on it, but, I definitely knew that voice.

      I shook my head and entered my room. Instead of watching anime, like my original plan, I plopped onto my bed and made in cohesive noises. The curiosity was slowly eating away at me.

      No longer being able to take it, i get up and walk towards my father's room. The closer I get, the more I begin to realize who that voice belongs to. As I stand before the door, it suddenly stuck me. I began to tear up and pushed open the door. I was sobbing as I ran across the room, towards the woman. I tackled her into a hug and she hugged back.

(You could probably tell this was coming but,)

      "I'm glad you're back, mom."

______________________________________________

      So even though it was short, I thought we should get some more of Adrien's side of the story cause the smole bean seemed kinda left out. Plus this little chapter helps with the plot moving on.

      Well anyway, hope you enjoyed, and cya next time!

      BAI!