Chapter 10

Author-chan's POV

The teacher then told the new students to tell the class some things about themselves. First up was Shane.

"I am a very mellow person and you don't have to worry about me. I like to help a lot and always wear baggy clothing so please don't try and get me to wear anything else. I love this anime called the Miraculous tales of ladybug and chat noir. This is pretty much a fan fiction of our heroes. I hope that we can get a long and have a great relationship as classmates"

   Next was faith. " HEYO! So,  (I have a lot of typing so I just took a screenshot of her description)

Third was Kim Young "h-hello it I-is ve-ry nice to-to meet you a-a-ll and I ho-pe that we-we can get al-along" she then ran and hid behind Shane

"All right I guess that I am up next so (just put it as if she were introducing her self)

   "Now then you may all take a seat at an open spot" they all did as instructed

"Man, we seriously have been getting getting a lot of transfers. Why aren't they going in any of the other classes. I mean; it has only been about half a day or so and we already have 6 new students! Plus two more are on their way!" Kim whispered to Max. Kim; being the loud person he is; didn't actually whisper, it was more of a yell. The entire class turned towards him and gave him the 'really?' look. He just laughed it off while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Oh right I almost forgot! Once the two other students have joined the class I have arranged for you all to have a new seating arrangement!" The class was surprised; some also complaining. "The seating arrangement will be as shown on the bored"

_______________________
|Kim |Alex| |Lila| |
|Sabrina|Max| |Felix|Phillian|
  |Julica|Rose| |Nathan|Kyra|
|Bridge|Lill| |Chloe|Mari| | Melien|Ivan| |Adrien|Faith|
|Shane|Kim| |Alya|Nino |

| Front Desk |
_______________________

"No! No! No! I will not be placed with that trash!"screamed Chloe.

"Really cause your outfit is saying the opposite"

"WHOEVER SAID THAT BETTER SHUT UP OR WHEN I FOUND OUT WHO YOU ARE I WILL TELL MY DADDY!"

"But she's right miss, she and I are unable to sit next to each other" Mari chimed in. Everyone shook their heads in agreement, they had all either heated rumours and/or experienced first hand how Chloe can be especially towards Marinette. Then Felix raised his hand. In all likelihood you can see where this is going.

"How about I change seats with Chloe and she sits at the back of the classroom with the person at the back. Lila I think it says" now this was a seating arrangement that everyone was okay with. Well almost everyone. Chloe was sad that she wasn't able to sit next to a hot guy and Adrien was slightly disappointed with the fact that he wasn't able to sit next to Mari.

   Plagg; being the way that he is; gave a slight chuckle towards his holders reaction and then flew over to Marinette. He plopped down onto her head causing Mari to giggle. She bent down to grab some Camembert and Reblochon as well as some cookies for the four kawamii. Tikki came out of Mari's purse followed by Totum (I know so creative right! And it's supposed to be spelled like that not the proper way🙄😅) from Bridgette's purse and finally Abbau from Fè's bag.

They all sat on Mari's desk and ate their preferred food choice. Plagg had his Camembert, Tikki had double chocolate chip cookies, Totum had double chocolate, butterscotch, toffee; cookie-brownie-cake (idk just something a made the other day) and Abbau had Reblochon.

Alya looked over to her friend and pulled a Marinette; she violently fell out of her chair. "Gah! There's more?!" She exclaimed while getting off of the floor. (Thank you floor for catching Alya once she fell, wall would have just watched her) Everyone turned to the direction of Mari and Alya. "Why are there Kawamii here?!"

"'Cause we like Mari!" Plagg voiced on behalf of all the Kawamii in which they all shook their heads in a for of agreement. Rose fell over from a cuteness overload; Julica starting to fan her in hopes of of waking her up. The others couldn't help but to agree with the Kawamii's reason considering they are talking about Marinette. (I was laughing 'cause my phone said Marijuana instead) Chloe wouldn't have it; she had to be "better" than Marinette. Nah, we know that she is just Uber jealous of Mari and all of the attention that she is getting. So she pushed her way to the front of the group and towards the Kawamii. "What are you doing with this trash? I am giving you a generous offer; come hang out with me instead! I can give you much classier food then all of that disgusting food that you are eating. If you can even call it food"

With that comment, eight people were trying to control their snickers. Chloe only noticed Mari's giggles and got very angry.no.no.no never mind. Not JUST angry we can't stop there, Chloe (;it wants to say chlorine;) was furious! Since the beginning of the year, Marinette has been stopping every attempt that Chloe has made in order to humiliate her or put moves on Adrien.
-Haha, we all know that it is really just because Adrien could care less- Anyway, Chloe had, had enough. She raised her hand to where everyone could clearly see what a tacky job was done to her nails; not as bad as her outfit today but hey! 🤷🏽‍♀️ The class assumed she did it herself. She went and swung her hand to slap Marinette.

Mari braced herself for the impact but never felt the stinging sensation of a slap sprawl across her cheek. She opened her eyes to see that someone had stopped Chloe. And that person was-

"Fè?!"

______________________________________________

Bam! I gotta eat dinner so more
a/n later to explain and just catch up

Au Revoir!