Ten

Our kisses began getting rough and his hands were on my hips pushing me on him.

I tugged on his shirt.
He pulls away from my embrace and looks at me with his glistening eyes.

"Are you sure?"

I nod my head telling him its okay. He takes off his shirt in one swift motion as it lands somewhere on the floor. I kiss his neck and leave love bites behind. I hear him groan from my touch.

I take off my shirt and Grayson quickly flips us over, making him on top of me.

"I'm going to make you feel so good Ally."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

He gives a slight chuckle and starts kissing me at my neck, to my chest and down to my stomach. His touch continues to make me arch my back each time. He unbuttons my pants and takes them off for me. He sits there looking at me in my matching bra and panties.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

He comes down closer to my face kissing me roughly. His fingers found its way to my strap and unclips my bra. I remove it between us and he cups both my breasts and sucks on one.

"Fucking hell," i moan.

He grins knowing he was doing a good job so far.

He makes his way down to my hips and placing himself between my thighs. I see him smirk as he notices how wet i had gotten.

He kisses the inside of my thighs coming closer to my heat. He takes his thumb and starts rubbing me in circular motions causing me to moan even more.

"Baby youre so wet,"

"For only you." i reply trying to keep myself together.

I gasp as i felt him pull my panties to the side and his tongue slides in. He sucks on my heat and begins flicking faster and faster. I have never felt this way before, but fuck did it feel good.

He inserts 2 fingers in me and i grip onto the bed sheets tightly. He sucks on my clit making me throw my head back in pleasure. His increases his speed, which was making me weak in my knees.

"G-grayson i think i'm about to cu--"

He stops completely and gets up coming face to face to me.

"Sorry, not yet princess." He starts unbuckling his jeans and takes them off along with his boxers. I looked at him scared because he was so big. He slips off my panties and Before he positions himself at my entrance he says,

"It'll only hurt for a little bit baby, you'll feel good soon" giving me a wink.

I bit my bottom lip as he slowly enters me.

"Fuck you're so big."

He grins back at me as i moan louder and louder when he thrusts into me.

He was right. It only hurt for a little bit and now all i felt was pleasure.

Soon enough he increases his speed and starts pounding into me, causing me to dig my nails into his back.

I could hear his little whimpers as he enjoys himself and pulls out from me.

"Hands and knees babygirl," as he turns me over.

Without any warning, he slides into me and pounds me from behind. I felt all of him. All. Of. Him.

"F-Fuck Gray, yes harder"

One hand grips onto my hair and pulls my head back, as his other wraps around my neck.

Faster and rougher. My knees were getting weak as i cum all over his dick.

He pulls my head back and leans in whispering into my ear

"You like that Princess?"

"Y-Yes daddy," i say trying to catch my breath.

"I'm not finished yet," He laughs and slaps my ass and slams himself into me harder. He makes me feel good about myself, not to mention makes me feel good.

As he thrusts into me, i could feel him slowly losing control.

He pulls out and i turn around and lick his tip.

"Fuck Ally"

I smirk up at him as i take all of him into my mouth, not losing eye contact.

He throws his head back in pleasure and places his hand on the back of my head, pushing him deeper into me.

I stroke what i couldnt fit in my mouth and soon he busts all over my breasts.

I go in for one last taste and he curses under his breath.

"You're a bad girl Aaliyah, and you're all mine."