Thirty six

We finished eating our food and we just sat there having a conversation for a while. A few minutes after, a few fans came up to Grayson and Ethan and asked for some photos - being the best boys they are, they agreed.

"I've been following you guys for like 2 years and i'm such a huge fan! You guys really make me happy and put a smile on my face!" one of them said.

"Tuesdays are my favourite days!" said the other.

The boys thanked them for the support and before they got up, Grayson looked at me as if he was asking for permission to go. I nodded my head and he returned a smile. One girl hugged Ethan and wouldn't let go until a while later. I could see Amy getting jealous and upset but it's not her fault.

"How do you deal with this? Two damn years with girls all over your boyfriend," Amy said whispering over to me. I let out a small laugh and reply whilst looking at the love of my life.

"I was just like you when Gray and i first got together. I was constantly angry about the girls that were all over him, but you got to remember that their fan base is 95% girls and well, just look at them. I just remind myself how lucky i am to be able to love this kid, whereas these girls only get to meet them probably once their entire life. It's not as if Ethan doesn't care about you, he just wants to make his fans happy."

Amy looked at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Oh honey, you are so deeply in love with this boy you don't even understand," she replied clicking her fingers.

"I think i do."

Just then the girls came up to Amy and I and asked for a photo with us. We both looked at each other surprised, but they said they were a big fan of my youtube as well, and wanted Amy in it because they said she's beautiful. They're so sweet. After our photo, one of the girls turned to Amy and asked,

"Are you and Ethan dating?" you could tell Amy was taken back by what she said and looked at me for help, until the girl's friend scolded her for asking such a stupid question.

"Sorry i was just curious," she finished off.

They thanked us for the photo and were on their way out of the restaurant.

"I'm so sorry for just leaving like that," Ethan said taking Amy's hand. She giggled a bit, covering her mouth with her hand.

"It's okay Eth, i understand. I'm just not use to this yet," and with that, we asked for the check. Of course the boys wanted to pay the bill, but we wanted to at least split it. They said no and wouldn't even let us look at the check to see how much it was. They're such gentlemen.

Amy and i wanted to stop by the ice cream parlour so guess what? WE WENT TO THE ICE CREAM PARLOUR. The boys tried out a black sesame flavour, Amy got a choc mint and i got my usual which was cookie dough. Grayson goes to reach for his wallet but i beat him to it and pull out my card first.

"Sorry baby, my shout this time," i say and wink at him. The cashier looks down laughing and we all look at each other with a smile. The vibe was amazing and the night couldn't be anymore perfect.

Later on..

Ethan drove Gray and i back to my place, and then he took Amy back to their house. We said our goodbyes and walked up the path to my front door. I unlocked it and just said a quick 'hello' to see if anyone was home. There was no response.

As soon as we both stepped inside, Grayson shut the door and quickly pinned me up against the wall. His face was centimetres from mine and i felt his warm breath on my neck. He leans in and kisses my ear and neck.

"I've been waiting to tear that dress off you all night," he says in his deep, raspy voice. A voice filled with only sex and lust in this very moment. Our foreheads touched and we looked at each other straight in the eyes of the one we love most.

His hands roamed the perimeters of my body, touching every curve and placed his warm hands on the bare skin of my shoulders. My breathing began getting heavier and i knew tonight was the night that Grayson would make love to me. He could be rough but so sweet.

I lifted my arm and intertwined our fingers together and lead him upstairs to my bedroom with a smirk on my face. I sat down on the bed and let Grayson do what he does best; please me.

He walked up to me and leaned down grabbing my face in his hands and engulfed me in a deep, passionate kiss. My fingers were tangled in his hair and his hands found its way to the back zipper of my dress. He slowly unzips it as he leaves love bites on my neck and i help him remove the material from between us.

He scans my body, every move i made and his eyes brightened at the sight of me. The feeling of having someone that looked at you like you meant the world to them while making love, heck i could make love to Grayson for the rest of my life.

His hands moved from my waist and moved to my breasts. He kept eye contact with me as he unhooked my bra with one hand - i'm impressed.

"I could stare at you all day and never get over how fucking gorgeous you are," he said.

"I don't think i want anything less."

Insanity (Grayson Dolan FANFIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara