Eighty two

Aaliyah's POV

I woke up in his arms. The place i was meant to be, the place i felt most safe in. The smell of him just made me feel at peace.

I turned around in bed facing towards him and i look at his face, still fast asleep. He looked like an angel. How can someone look so good while they're asleep? Grayson Dolan, obviously.

I place a soft kiss on his chin, being the only place i could reach at the moment without waking him up.

"I love you, Grayson. You make me the happiest i've ever been. What did i do to deserve you," i whisper.

Suddenly, i feel his arms tighten around me and pull me closer to him. A smirk comes up from the corner of his mouth while his eyes were still closed.

"I love you Aaliyah. You're the one," he says. I giggle quietly and lightly slap his bare chest.

"I thought you were asleep."

"I woke up when you started turning around, now let's enjoy this morning together," he says kissing my forehead.

Mornings with Grayson were the best. Although, it could turn into a day in bed so easily because he doesn't ever want to let you go.

"I want to go out for breakfast, i'm leaving tonight Gray. Let's do something," i whine. I hated leaving, who doesn't? I wanted to do as much with him as i possible could because i loved making memories.

He doesn't respond. I feel his hand slowly creep down onto my leg caressing my inner thigh underneath the blanket. My eyebrow raises as i look at him, his eyes still closed although you could see the devilish look on his face all over.

"Gray what are you doing," i ask. Still, no response. He leans into my shoulder leaving wet kisses all over my body. He slowly moves down my body kissing over my breasts making me bite my lip. I knew what he wanted, but i didn't want to stop him.

He proceeds going down leaving kisses down my stomach and stopping just at the rim of my underwear. His hands caressing both my inner thighs spreading them apart making me hitch at my breath. I feel his lips kissing and sucking closer to my heat, his warm breath hovering over me.

"Grayson.." i moan. His eyes look up making contact with me and the idiot grins. I roll my eyes at him and he continues moving closer and closer towards my heat. His fingers loop my underwear and tug them off me and throws them somewhere on the floor.

The feeling of his tongue made my back arch in pleasure. His tongue in between my folds, tasting every bit of me. I squirmed around a lot, he held down both my thighs with his large hands making me stop. I couldn't contain myself anymore and released as he continued flicking his tongue in places i have never felt before.

"That was quick baby, we haven't even started yet," he whispers seductively into my ear, as his fingers rub on my area. I bite his bottom lop gently, my eyes still closed just taking in the amazing feeling he was giving me.

"I still want to eat.." i mutter. He just chuckles and kisses down my neck.

"Oh, i've already had my breakfast, how about you have yours?" he says. My eyes open wide and i connect them with his. I see his eyes scan my body and licks his lips at the same time. I sit up as Grayson sits on his knees on the bed and i bend down his level with his length.

I grab hold of him and my tongue licks his tip making him throw his head back and moan.

"Don't tease me Ally," he says. I scoff and think of all the times this guy has teased the shit out of me. What better way to make a guy embarrassed than to make him cum faster though?

I suddenly take all of him into my mouth and pump what i couldn't fit in. I go faster and faster, i look up into his eyes and his eyes roll backwards. His hands wrap around my hair and pushes himself into my mouth causing me to gag. He loved it when i did that. It made him feel good about himself.

"Just like that.." he moans. I was definitely enjoying this. I stop and begin licking only the top of his dick slowly and he just groans out of frustration. His hips buck every so often when i hit that spot.

I pump his length at a fast pace and i could feel himself tensing up.

"Ugh i'm about to cu-"

He cums all over my hand. I look up at him as he restlessly pants and i taste him.

"My breakfast is complete."

—————————-

A/N

I'm so sorry i didn't update for like 4 days. I was literally so busy that i didn't realise it had been that long, i thought it had only been a day or so.

Life's been crazy and going by so fast, but i apologise for the late update!

BTW, my new books are coming along and i'm going to publish one real soon so keep a look out for that one too 👀