Eighty seven

(A/N : Omg forgive me, it's almost been a week since i last updated. I've been so busy since my exams are coming up and trying to find time to write the next part. I'm trying 😭 BTW this book is almost coming to an end, xx) ❤️

Aaliyah's POV

"I want some ice cream," Ethan says rubbing his stomach after finishing his meal. Amy rolls her eyes at the fact that her boyfriend can eat so much, but not gain weight.

"Let's go get some from that little cafe," Grayson suggested. Ethan hurriedly agreed because he was still hungry. Even though Amy and i already had some today, we just agreed because we wanted the boys to be happy. They were like little kids - easy to please.

"I want pancakes too," he added.

"I want you to stop talking," Amy laughed as she placed her index finger over his lips, causing him to not move his mouth.

"Let's go," i said standing up and going to pay at the register.

"$134.50 please," the waitress says.

I suddenly feel a warm, large hand stop mine from taking my credit card out of my purse.

"No baby, my treat tonight. You're not paying for anything," Grayson says taking out his wallet.

"I want to shout tonight," i whine.

"You will, but you'll be shouting my name," he winks at me whilst handing the waitress his money. I roll my eyes and playfully hit his hard chest. I laugh while my arm wraps around his huge bicep and lean my head on it.

We walk towards Amy and Ethan standing outside the restaurant holding hands. They must have missed each other so much.

"Can you guys take an instagram worthy shot of Ethan and I?" Amy asks with a smile on her face. I nod returning the smile and taking her phone from her.

"Say cheese!" i yell.

"Oh shut up Ally," Amy whines but still showing her beautiful teeth. That's my best friend. She's gorgeous. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. You all need a friend like Amy.

After taking a couple photos, i hand her back her phone and both Ethan and her look at the pictures immediately.

"You can check in the car. It's cold and i want ice cream now," Grayson says rubbing both sides of his arms indicating how cold he was. He wraps his arms around me and dig his head in the crook of my neck.

"Baby you said you were cold," i say.

"I am. I'm stealing your body heat. You're so hot," his warm breath lingers on my skin. I chuckle against his chest and lean away intertwining our fingers together.

"Let's go already!! Ice cream isn't going to eat itself," I say to Amy and Ethan still checking out the pictures.

"You know, i don't mind having two desserts tonight," Grayson whispers only loud enough for me to hear. Him and his dirty jokes at a time like this. I just want to do so many things to him right now.

We walk back to the car and Grayson begins driving to the ice cream cafe.

"I wanna try a new flavour Gray," Ethan says.

"Why are you saying that as if we're not going to?" Grayson chuckles. He glides his hand from the wheel to my thigh and wraps his large hand around it. I could feel electric shocks running throughout my body. This is what he does to me. Oh Lord.

I turn up the music from my phone that was connected to the AUX cord and everyone took in the melody and silent ride. You could see how tired Amy was from the way she was leaning on Ethan. He was playing with the strands of her hair and twirling it around. Ethan looked at her like she's his everything - Well, she is.