Fifty five

Aaliyah's POV

Grayson and i take in the ocean view as we sit on the bench on the pier with my head in his lap. I close my eyes and relax. The sounds of the waves calmed my thoughts and body, and Grayson playing with my long, brown hair made me feel better. The sun shone on our bodies as we stay silent, a comfortable silence, as if we needed it.

"I love you Aaliyah," Grayson says suddenly. I pop open my eyes to look at him and he looks down at me connecting our eyes.

"I never thought i would meet someone i want to spend my days with, matter of fact my life with. I see a future with you and honestly it scares me. You know me, i was never someone to think ahead and plan out my future but i see you in it and i think that says a lot," he finishes off and gives me a slight peck on my nose. I scrunch my face at the weird feeling.

"I'm glad to have the affect on you Grayson Dolan. From being strangers, to being friends, becoming my boyfriend and starting a career together makes me glad that it was all with you. To be able to love you, touch you and work with you. Which reminds me we need to film a video," i giggle. He chuckles as agrees.

He resumes to looking out into the ocean and a smile smears across his face, making me smile too. His smile was contagious. I took in his features. The way his hair moved with the wind, and his chin stubble that i loved so much. His dimples that would appear whenever he was smiling and i reckon that was my favourite feature on my man's body. I mean his toned stomach and muscular arms were just a bonus.

"Don't stare too hard, i'm scared you'll get bored of me," he says.

"Never."

—————

I had one more week left here and i spent the last few days in the hospital with my grandma, although my mom was there for her, i personally needed to be there too. Grandma told me not to worry and spend time with Grayson and go out but I don't think i could live with myself if i didn't see her.

Time was going by so fast and i never so badly wanted to stop it. One more week till i go back to my shitty high school life. One more week till the boys announce their tour, and 3 weeks until they begin their tour.

I wasn't going to see Grayson for the next few months, because he was going to be so busy with his shows and just exploring the world with Ethan. To say the least, i don't want to get in the way of him seeing the world with someone he loves - yes he loves me too, but tour has been his dream since he started becoming bigger on Youtube. Ethan and him were going to be fulfilling their dreams this year.

"Grayson we've been like this for hours," i speak up. We moved from our position on the bench to the sand and just layed there. Not going to lie, it was very calming and something i really needed. I never thought i could just sit and watch the day go by.

"I just love being with you and being in my most favourite place; the ocean," he says. It's true. He loves the beach and he goes every opportunity he gets. No doubt he's going to try go to every beach in every city and country he visits. I snuggle into his chest and our body heat radiates off each other.

"Let's go get dinner?" he asks.

"I thought you'd never ask," i laugh. It was almost seven o'clock. We were here since 4 and we watched as the sun went down. I loved the sunset and the different gradient colours that were shown.

If Amy was here right now she would be sketching for hours, because her love for art was crazy. Maybe that's why she loves Ethan. To her, the people she let into her life is art. Especially her boyfriend, i know for a fact she has made him sit in her art studio just so she can draw a real life portrait of him; she did the same to me. She has a drawing or painting of every person she loves and appreciates. It was her way of remembering that these people are her motivation and supporters.

Amy admires your physical features that you didn't even realise you had. She analyses your face from the freckles on your nose to the scar on your face and the moles you were born with. She had a gift when it came to art. My best friend is art, and she doesn't realise it.

I know i randomly started talking about Amy but i feel like she needs more recognition. She has been there through everything. From my first heartbreak, to family issues and friendship drama. Ugh. I'm proud to call this girl my best friend, practically my sister.

"Earth to princess," Grayson says waving his hand in my face. I laugh it off and grab his hand locking my fingers with his.

"Whats's on your mind baby," he asks.

"Amy."

"Is she still going through those problems?" he asks.

"Yes."