Twenty six

Aaliyah's POV

Amy practically dragged me out of english because it was so boring. The class wasn't doing anything so we just snuck out of class. There were too many students the teacher won't find out.

As we took a lap around the school we heard voices coming from the library.

Grayson? and Angela.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Amy asked, so angry she could probably kill her.

"Let's just leave it, it's fine Amy i trust him," i say trying to pull her away. She yanks her arm from me.

"No! It obviously doesn't look so sus when your boyfriend and his ex are together talking when they should be in class. Yeah you trust him but how did that work out last time?"

I stare into thin air and think about what she said. But i trust Grayson even if i've been hurt before. We've been through this a lot as well, since his fans are literally obsessed with him. I don't blame them, look at him.

I see Angela grab hold onto his arm and that was when Amy decided to push in.

*cough cough* Amy fake coughs to get their attention.

Both their heads turn around as Grayson's face turns pale and Angela has a smirk on her face when she sees mine.

"Aaliyah.." Grayson begins to say as he removes himself from her grip and walks towards me. He reaches out and was about to grab my arm but i step back. I was keeping my calm. I didn't know the whole story, i should keep my calm.

I see Angela roll her eyes and place her hand on her hip from the corner of my eye. She opens her mouth about to say something as she gets cut off.

"Bitch don't even say a word.  We're leaving." Amy butts in and grabs Angela by her shirt walking away from us.

I turn to look at Grayson.

"I promise. We promised each other so trust me please." I nod my head.

I felt unsure but nevertheless.

"We promised, so i trust you." I reply.