Chapter Four: Look Who Stopped By

A/N: I wasn't sure about adding her because I loved her character already, but I needed to have a Segway, and this turned out perfect.. enjoy... oh and I own nothing all twilight characters belong to Stephanie Myers.

Bella's POV:

An old friend of Zafrina and Benjamin had come to give the news that Benjamin and her were ambushed on the way to come back home. She said she barely made it out alive, but Benjamin had told her to find Zafrina. To be with Zafrina until he could find away to get away. But it sounded fishy, especially When Zafrina was expecting him home anytime. he hadn't shown up yet, so we had no choice, but to believe part of her story anyway.

But there something about this Tia chick that I didn't like. She was Egyptian. And had crimson red eyes to match her dark skin and hair. She was pretty. She was hiding important information though. And I intended to find out. So I just sat back and observed. Well as much as Zafrina would let me.

Zafrina didn't fully believe her bull either. But for now it was Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. There was no telling what she would do or where she would go if she left. And we had no way to track her. So, here she was for the time being.

"Tia I want you to tell me everything. I know that's not all. The mating pull is still okay. My chest doesn't hurt yet so he's close by." Take that. I could have laughed at her.

"All I know is that we were hunting because of your human being here today. Benjamin didn't want an accident and possibly kill her." I glared. Bitch watch what you say. I maybe a friend of a friend but I'll burn you. And it was more like he didn't want to kill you for trying to kill me. Zafrina could feel my anger some how and reached out to touch me. Calming me.

"Bella is very special to me, and to the Cullens also; so she is very close with Benjamin, and it would do you right to respect her while in our presence. Or you'll be sorry you ever crossed The Amazon." You tell her babe.

From what I had heard about Zafrina from Carlisle is that she's very soft spoken, but don't want to upset her nevertheless. And I can see what he meant. I sure didn't want to get on her bad side.

Tia looked frightened. That right don't cross me. I friends in high places and in low ones too. My wolves can take you. That’s if you make it past my Zafrina.

"Sorry, I'll try to understand.” Yeah right. Bitch. She was defiantly fake. She didn’t care. She was after something. I had my suspensions, but I’d keep it to myself until I knew for sure.

 “Anyway we were 50 yards back when we were attacked by the Irish coven . They said something about me being worthless. And Benjamin doing something, And something about talking to the Romanians about taking over. I didn't catch much. But I was sent free to warn you that Benjamin is theirs until the price has been paid or the human pet is deposited of. Not my words. Those came from Maggie." She wasn't fooling anyone. Trying to cover her ass more like it. And I'm no human pet. My anger was at an all time high. She had another coming. I would find a way to kill her if she got to close.

Zafrina was boiling mad, and grabbed a hold of Tia. Once Zafrina had Tia up against the wall by her throat, she confessed that she told other covens about me. And that the only way to get me was to attack Zafrina and or Benjamin. But how did she get away to do that. She had to have heard of me before she came here. I didn't understand how she knew I was here before talking to Benjamin.  I mean he would have told her that I was human, but he couldn't have known about the exact time I would be here.

Zafrina had confessed that Maggie had contacted Carlisle and asked to help me find Benjamin because of a letter. But Tia had said she was with them at the time and informed the Irish coven that I was special and they went in for the attack.

I also got both Tia and Zafrina to explain to me why the Romanians were so important in this. And let me tell you what once I was changed I was going to Egypt and kicking tia's ever loving cold hard ass.

She had sold us out to almost every coven that would listen. That had her against the wall again. And by the looks on Zafrina's face she wasn't going to last much longer if there was more said.

In the end the Romanian coven was trying to over take the Italian rulers of the vampire world and for me being a shield was a great asset. I guess I would be able to stop mental and physical power. Who ever I stood with would win and others would fall. In the vampire world that meant a lot. Guess I won't be living in piece when I'm a vampire.

Still we needed her to get Benjamin back. She would be the key. Of that I was sure. I wasn’t totally sure of her plans in the long run. But for now she was the only one who knew where Benjamin was. We had a lot to talk about, I needed answers. I knew they where the key.

Later on that night Tia asked me about the letter I received and the dreams I had been having. Not that I mentioned any of my dreams to her. I didn’t want her reading it. But I gave in. And when she read it she glanced at Zafrina and was talking vampire speed. I hated that.

"I'm right here, you know. I know you are talking about me at vampire speed so I can't understand you but if it's about me I wanna know. Please." I gave my best puppy pouting face.

"It's not something you can just come right out say little one. But know that you will find all the answers you are looking for. And it started when you came to me."

I smiled at her. There was something that just drew me in. I would ask more questions in the morning but I was becoming tired and since I was just a human helping find Benjamin would be something I could participate in.

I bid my new friend a good night and went to find a bed to lay my head down on and go to sleep. And what I found was more than I could ever dreamed. I was in heaven.