Marcus

The Volturi knew more about what was going on in our world more than most knew about. And so we knew all about what was going on with Tia, Zafrina, the human, Bella, and what was happening to Benjamin. And because of losing my mate it was easy to put forth that I wasn't paying attention. So naturally I did just that.

I went to the library many times to soak up as much information as I could. We had to prepare for anything anytime.

For years I been in contact with a little pixie of a girl/vampire named Mary Alice. We spoke often of her visions. One of her meeting Carlisle and his family. One of her supposed mate Jasper Whitlock, the God Of War. And last of a human girl who she believed at the time to mated to her brother Edward. Many more followed but none of it seemed rather important at the time. So when a human became aware of what we were it wasn't a shock. In fact I was rather happy. I didn't have to know her to know she would bring change. And my brothers were in a uproar. They had true idea though what I had seen of the bonds around her.

Caius wanted her killed and fought us on going to her human home and kill her. Aro was intrigued hope to use her for his own gain for power and to get Carlisle back in the fold. I hoped neither would attempt. I loved them and dying was a horrible fate.

A week ago I received a new phone call. It seemed the boy had left the human girl. Leaving her catatonic. I had eyes everywhere.  And when the pixie called to inform me that she had to help the girl; I offered to aid her. But I knew not to trust the pixie. Her motive was not always to help the human.

After the phone calls were made I informed my brothers and we came to the conclusion that for now we would watch and see what happens. Nothing to bad had happened yet. And I secretly hoped that nothing would because I didn't want my brothers intervening in this matter. If anything, I needed them never to know what I knew.

—————Time Skip—————

Over the next few days we just waited on news on the human but nothing came. What did pop up was the redhead and her new lover. She  came seeking revenge on the human and cane to  us for the death of the human  and turned out worse for the redhead because we killed them instead.

Aro had read everything he needed to know about the human girl, that he found out was Isabella Swan. A 17 year old girl. Who the Cullens played as a pet. Though Carlisle, and two of his 'children'; truly love her as one of them.

And then yesterday our spies reported that Isabella had received a letter and was calling on Carlisle for help. It seemed someone sent a letter of importance and she needed Carlisle's help understanding it.

I told the spies to keep up with her and report if anything new happened. And only report back to me no one was to say anything to my brothers. They gave a venom oath.

——-Time Skip———-Again———-

Within days Carlisle was sending her off to the amazon. Or at least Aro believed that. I knew she off to Zafrina. And I also knew our scouts would be killed on sight. Seeing as most vampires don't like the Volturi in their business. So I told Aro to call back.

Zafrina would take care of her for now. And Benjamin would be okay until I could find a away to save them both.

I just find away to keep my brother from knowing my plans.

I sent word to the Captain and his mate to be on look out for anything amiss. We had met back in the Wars. Maria his sire had summoned Aro and of course we all went. Basically it was to try and take over the throne. And I believe to test our strength in person. But she failed. Anyway the Captain, He pulled me aside and talk about the Major and getting free. He wanted to work with me. A feeling he had.

He always would anything for the Major. And I agreed to help them free him,  but I return I had him on stand by. And over the years he and his mate did odd jobs for me.

It was odd but I trusted him 110% more than I trusted the people around me. And no matter what I would do just about anything he asked of me with in reason.

Once we talked about the situation at hand, he promised to send word at the first sign of trouble. And it wouldn't be for days before he phoned me to let me know that Amun was searching the south for Tia and Benjamin.

And said Amun was on revenge mission. The Captain's mate said his aura was off. Gone dark. There would be trouble if he could find Tia with Zafrina and Bella. He liked power, just like Maria of the Southern Vampire Wars. Only unlike Maria he had more power and resources to take what he wanted.

I could only hope things would get better. I knew were Benjamin was being held and I knew that I would act fast before he was brought In front of us to be killed only to start a war.

And maybe one day forgive the power hungry of our kind that led him here. Because he and his mates were powerful all on their own and starting a war could not be the wisest thing for the Volturi to do.

I told the Captain of my plans, and told him I'd contact him when I had freed Benjamin. I know I could count on him to clean up.