Chapter Five

I'm only going to go into part of Zafrina's story and Benjamin's. As most of you know it already. Some parts I will change. Enjoy every one.

Zafrina's Pov:

I am what most of my kind call a nomad. Yes, I said my kind. You see I'm a vampire. A human drinking vampire. But I don't hurt the innocent people. I couldn't. I only go for criminals or older people on their deathbed.

My name is Zafrina. My sisters and I were turned but we decided to part. And although I would miss them, I knew we would see each other again. (This is one part I changed) I just wanted to see what was out there. I didn't want to be stuck staying in one place I wanted freedom.

I live in the Amazon, well I live here when I want to be with Benjamin, my mate. Mostly I move around. But the day I met Benjamin it changed me. So, I keep a house for us to take time to be with one another. And settle down for a while. It's in the woods out of the way from humans.

I had been traveling at the time. Stopping in to see different friends of my kind. I had felt the mating pull and went in search. It led to a rundown city in the Middle East. It was there that I found Benjamin. He was a beautiful man. Tall about 6'7. His body lean. With some muscle. And ruby eyes I could see into his soul with.

He was 'fated to be mated to Tia'. Forced to hide. The only reason I found him was because of his hunting. The moment I had seen him, I practically took him down. Kissing him right away. He was shocked at me at first but then fell into the kiss feeling our electric current too.

Things got hot right away. And we did have sex. And after he was feeling guilty. But knew that at I was his as he was mine. We had marked each other.

We ended up going back to where his coven was. And as I said before Amun was protective and tried fighting with Tia against me.

Benjamin of course stepped in before anyone lost a limb.

"Stop this. I will not let you hurt my mate. And I think you need to explain somethings to me. I have been true to you and this coven. You told me Tia was my mate since you took me and made me this."

"The Volturi want you Benjamin. She could be in with them. I care about you. Please listen to reason." I snarled at him for that. He knew me we had met years before. He tried to get me to join with him and I turned him down.

"No, you care about power Amun. He is my mate and I will protect him from you."

"You huntress go back to where you came from. I will not allow you to take him from us."

"It is not for you to decide my fate Amun. And if the Volturi found out that you kept me from my mate you would be dead. I know the laws you remember." And he knew them too but he loved to have the upper hand. And it wouldn't be long before he tried to over throw the Volturi.

It took several days of talking and fighting but in the end Benjamin and I left. Tia finally became a friend or rather an acquaintance. I never really trust her but she and Benjamin were close so I dealt.

We also traveled a bit before we settled back in the Amazon. I first took him to meet my family. My sisters were happy for me. And was glad that I'd be back in the Amazon for a while.

Many years later both us were visiting the states when we ran into Carlisle. An old friend of mine that hunted animals. And Benjamin became interested in the way that Carlisle hunted. So, he tried hunting animals for a while and would go back when he wanted.

He introduced us to his coven. And mate. I cared about most of them but the mind reader. He rubbed me the wrong way.

It was not a surprise to hear from Carlisle a few days ago through Maggie. But the surprise was the human girl she was telling us about. She never let on she knew more about Bella then what Carlisle said. So, I knew Tia had lied or Maggie was lying to me. Either way the truth would come out.

It turned out that the mind reader had stolen her from her world by using the seduction power we all have. He was going to kill her Carlisle was sure of it. So, he made sure to agree to leave when mind reader suggested it. Being as her blood had called to the mind reader. I was sure I would have to deal with him at some point. Seeing as I now have what he felt belonged to him. But hopefully she wouldn't have blood, but venom when we ran into him.

But against his better judgment Carlisle had left the girl taking his family with him. Leaving the poor girl open to attack. To say I was mad would have been an understatement.

In the end it intrigued us and we agreed to help her find the owner of the note. Although with how Benjamin acted, I was sure he had written it.

" I had talked with Alice and Jasper. They had explained to me about Bella and Edward. As they were talking I got this feeling that she would be important to us and The Captain conformed it. She our mate. So I wrote her in hopes that she would come to us." His smile was so big. I laughed and kissed him.

And when Tia showed up a day later, we decided to hunt so we would be prepared. I went first. And sent Tia and Benjamin the day Bella was due. I would never forgive myself fore that. Now he was gone and our human mate was upstairs sleeping because she was tired and upset.

Benjamin my love, my mate, where ever you are; know that I will find you.