Chapter One

You pull your car into the parking garage that was connected to your apartment building. You watch as movers pack boxes into one of their trucks near the door and furrow your eyebrows in confusion, Mrs. Jenkins from a few doors down must finally be moving in with her son. You shrug off the churning in your stomach and wave to the men and women as you step past them to go into the elevator. Two join you.

The small space is filled with silence as you tap your foot and wait for the doors open, these guys were indeed going to your floor and suddenly the small worried feeling in your stomach returns. The doors open and you wave for them to go ahead of you. Slowly, you follow and watch as they pass Mrs. Jenkins, then past the room next to yours, and finally they walk into yours.

"What the fuck?" You whisper under your breath. This couldn't be right. Slowly, you walk into the room and see your boyfriend (I'm just going to make up a name) Liam standing in the middle of the room. "What are you doing?"

"Damn." He curses. "I was hoping that I would be gone before you get home." 

"Excuse me?" You scoff. "Why are they taking my pillow?" 

"Right, guys that's hers!" Liam shouts and the movers lazily throw it onto the floor.

"Liam, what the fuck is going on?!" You demand.

"I'm breaking up with you." He bluntly replies as if this wasn't a bomb that he was dropping. 

"What?" You hiss. 

"I'm. Breaking. Up. With. You." He repeats slowly, talking as if you were slow. 

"I get that you ass!" You shout. "I mean why? You just told me that you loved me this morning, you were talking about your sister's wedding!"

"Yeah, you were just the girl I was using to get Sydney back." (His ex) Liam waves you off while rolling his eyes. "You were also supposed to die...so..."

"Are you shitting me?!" You gasp. "You are an asshole!" You scream while pushing him out, he doesn't even push back and you are soon able to get him out of the room. You slam the door and fall against it in a heap, how the hell did he have the audacity to say that to you?! Did he not realize what you went through, what you had in store for the future? My god, what did you see in him?!

A knock on your door throws you from your thoughts. "I need my stuff, Y/N!"

"Suck my dick!" You scream back in anger. It wasn't the best comeback that you had but...it would have to do.

"Real classy, now open the door!" Liam orders.

"Screw off!" You shout and he finally goes silent. Whether to get the landlord or he was just ready to leave you alone, you didn't know but you were hoping for the latter. You let out a huge breath of relief and slide down the door till you fall to the floor. You pull your knees to your chest and let your head fall on top of them. Why was this happening to you? You had just gotten the best news in your life and fate seemed to want to throw everything back at you to drag you down back to the dumps. 

You take a deep breath in between your sobs and your head falls back against the wooden door. Your phone rings from the purse that you had thrown on the couch out of anger, but you choose to ignore it. Who the hell would talk to you now that wouldn't piss you off? No one, the answer was no one. 

Your ringtone plays again and you push yourself off the ground in anger. Quickly you pick it up before the ringtone ends a second time. "What?" You seethe. "What could possibly be so important? Why can't you just leave me alone!?"

"Honey?" Your mother's crying voice sniffles into the phone.

"Shit." You whisper under your breath. "I'm sorry mom." 

"What's wrong?" She demands. 

"Liam." You mumble. 

"I never did like him anyway." She scoffs. "He was so rude." 

"Mom." You shake your head while presses your palms against it. "I really don't want to talk about this, why are you crying?"

"Your brothers....are....are gone!" She spits out.

"They're dead?!" You scream as a sob rips through your body.

"They might as well be." She whispers. "They've officially have gone MIA, apparently taken...I don't know by who...but but....Kevin wouldn't tell us....I don't know what to do.....I don't know where your father is...he won't answer the phone!"

"Mom." You whisper. "I'm getting on the first flight, I'll be there soon." 

"No, honey we're coming to you." She states. "It's closer to the base camp, that way we can hear information faster."

"I don't have enough room in my apartment." You mumble, more to yourself than anyone else. "But you can stay in my room and I'll sleep on the couch and-"

"No, honey." You mom interrupts. "Your father and I have already purchased an apartment. We're leaving once he comes back." 

"Are you sure?" You demand. 

"Yes," She states with a small sigh. "Then your father can beat Liam and we'll go out for coffee." 

"Wonderful." You sigh. 

====

I did not edit this and I'm sorry

-Author Out