Chapter Fifteen

"Thank you for flying with Air Canada! We hope you enjoy your time in Vancouver and we hope to see you soon!" The flight attendant announces over the speakers as everyone begins to stand to collect their things. Mark quickly rushes into the aisle and begins to unload everyone's luggage.

You sling your F/C backpack over your shoulders before grabbing your S/F/C suitcase from Mark's grasp. You offer a smile in thanks before slipping around him to quickly get off the death trap that people call a plane. 

You don't notice the guys right behind you until you stop in the middle of the airport to look around. Jensen chuckles at you and takes a few seconds to look around himself. Mark shakes his head at both of you and rolls his eyes.

"Come on you two," He scoffs. "This is like the road, you can't stop in the middle of traffic!" 

"Okay old man." You roll your eyes with a smile as he pushes ahead of both of you. Jensen smiles at you before you both start walking again. "So, where are we going?"

"My place." Mark replies. "We'll take Jensen to meet everyone later, I want you all to be comfortable first." 

"That is such bullshit." You grumble under your breath but you don't say anything. Slowly, you take out your phone to check if your mother or father called you, they hadn't. 

Mark walks out of the airport and to a black SUV that sat right outside. Without waiting for the driver, he throws his stuff in the back and takes your bag. Jensen sets his down next to yours and you all file into the back seat. 

"Welcome back, Mark." The man in the front seat greets while tipping his hat. "Home I presume?"

"Yeah, Sarah hasn't been waiting too long. Has she?" He inquires.

"No, they just got in yesterday." The man replies.

"Good, I don't want to be yelled at just yet." Mark chuckles and pulls out his phone once again. Slowly you lean back and close your eyes to get a little bit more shut eye before you'd reunite with Sarah and the kids. 

About twenty minutes later, you woke up to Mark shaking your shoulder continuously. Your eyes feel heavy as you sit up and yawn but a smile cracks onto your face when you see Sarah already waiting on the porch. 

Without waiting for the car to come to a full stop, you climb over Mark and out of the car. "Sarah!" You scream as you sprint towards her. Immediately, you collide in a hug, her laughing the entire time.

"Y/N! It's been so long!" She cries as you both pull apart. "Oh gosh! Where's your medication? Your breathing-"

"I don't need it." You smile while curtsying slightly. 

"You don't...you're cured?!" Sarah screams.

"Yeah!" You cheer. 

"Oh my god!" She shouts while pulling you into a hug again. "We have to celebrate! We can leave Mark with the kids and-"

"I can't leave just yet." You interrupt while taking a step back. "You know the situation."

"Oh, right." Sarah sighs while tapping her chin.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Mark shouts while walking up the steps with your backpack, Jensen carrying your suitcase. "You could've gotten hurt!"

"But I didn't." You smile and take the bag.

"Are you alright?" Jensen whispers as Mark greets his wife. 

"I'm fine." You assure. "I promise."

"Well, come on in." Sarah quickly announces before you and Jensen could continue. "Everyone missed you, Y/N."

"Everyone? Is your mom here?" You inquire. 

"I meant the kids." She chuckles.

"Oh." You mumble as Mark opens the door for you guys.

"Jensen?" A voice whispers and you quickly jump out of fear, not expecting anyone to speak right when you walk in. 

You turn to see a man, taller than six feet for sure, stand from the couch. He had been sitting next to a black haired woman who's eyes were fixed on you with an expression of...was it fear? The man stares at Jensen in awe, his long brown hair swaying slightly with every movement. Slowly, he tears his gaze away from Jensen to look at you, his eyes widening in fear. 

"You're alive." He whispers.

"I had cancer, not a murderer." You quip. "Wait, that didn't sound right." 

"Y/N?" The girl questions.

"How the h-e-double hockey sticks do you know my name?" You demand, your eyes darting to all the kids that sat a few feet away. 

"Oh no." Mark sighs while shaking his head. "This is going to take a lot of explaining, isn't it?"

"What's going on, Mark?" The man questions.

"Yeah, dude, what is going on? Who are these people?!" You cry.

"Everyone, please sit down." Mark orders but a shrill cry from a little girl cuts him off before he can continue. 

"Daddy!" 

"Oh shit."

==============

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihiiiiii

-Author Out