Chapter Twenty-Two

About fifteen minutes later, Jensen, you, your mom, your dad, and Chris were all sitting in a restaurant that your mom picked out. Chris and your dad were grilling Jensen, most likely about what had happened between the two of you from the crash to now.

Your mom and you sat sipping wine with smiles covering your faces, she would lean over every few minutes to look at you and then at Jensen. "He's cute." She'd mumble to you before falling away to look back at your father.

"So, Jensen," Your brother begins. "What caused you to break my sisters heart so badly? I know she's a horrible actor, so I knew something was up when she came home but I just assumed it was shock....now that I know most of the story, what happened?"

"Chris." You warn while giving him a pointed look. "I don't think this is the time for this conversation."

"Oh, I think this is the perfect time." Your father quickly states without a second glance your way.

"Dad!" You cry.

"It was a hard time." Jensen states while putting his hand on your arm to keep you from lunging across the table towards your father and brother's throats. "I had just gotten my memory back from tripping over a rock and smashing my head on the ground. It was a confusing time, I couldn't tell your daughter between my wife-"

"You have a wife?" Chris interrupts. "You were cheating-"

"Chris!" You snap. "She's not here anymore."

"Not here?" Your father questions.

"She died a little while ago." Jensen states after clearing his throat. "Somehow, Y/N looks exactly like her. She even has the same name....it's kind of a miracle."

"Wait, so you're using my sister as a rebound just because she looks like your wife?!" Chris shouts. The restaurant falls into silence, your face goes red as you drop your gaze out of embarrassment. After a few seconds, the sounds resume and you finally look up to meet Jensen's gaze.

"No." He shakes his head, a smile appearing on his face. "I love her because she's beautiful. I love the way her E/C eyes shine whenever she talks about her favorite movie or book. I love the way Y/N's H/L H/C blows in the wind when she lets it down, I love running my fingers through it. I love watching how passionate she gets whenever she talks about *enter something you are passionate about reader*."

A smile appears on your face and he grabs your hand, a smile matching yours adorning his face. You stare at one another for a little while, the world seeming to disappear around you as if it were just the two of you alone. The sounds, the colors, and the smells all fade away.

"Whoa, we're witnessing a moment!" Your mom cries while pulling out her phone.

"Mom, no!" You cry and quickly pull away from him to try and snatch the device away from her.

"Leave me alone, Y/N Y/M Y/L! I'm your mother, I'm in charge!" She cries while leaning away.

"Mom, I'm in my twenties!" You groan. "Come on, just delete it!"

"No!" She shouts. "I'm trying to save it for your wedding."

"Please, shut the fuck up." You grumble under your breath.

"Excuse me?" Your mom raises her eyebrow.

"I didn't say anything." You shake your head and take a large sip of wine.

"Uhm." She rolls her eyes.

"Well, obviously I see that you love my daughter." Your father grumbles while taking a sip of his beer. "But I don't like it."

"Of course you don't, you're the father and she's your little girl." Chris scoffs.

"Oh and you're not?" Your dad scoffs back.

"No, I am." Chris replies. "I'm just plotting his murder if he ever hurts my sister."

"Chris." You warn again.

"What?" He whines.

"Stop plotting to throw him in a ditch without any limbs or face if he hurts me." You order. "Because it'll happen to you faster if you even try."

"Oh, big threat from a little sister." Chris taunts. "Could you really follow through with that though?"

"Do you really want to try me?" You challenge.

"No, not really." He admits. "You're scary."

"Oh thank god." Your mom sighs while clapping her hands together, stopping the argument that was about to commence. "The foods here."

======

RIP MY EDITTING

I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING GREYS AS I WRITE THIS

*insert shrug*

-Author Out