Chapter Twenty-Three

"Aladdin is weird." Jensen comments while tipping his head to the side. You slowly turn away from the screen, that was playing the 'Whole New World' scene and stare at him in shock. 

It was a few days after going to the restaurant with your parents, Jensen was staying at your apartment as well as his kids. He had a home not ten minutes away, but he felt bad for all the events and wanted to keep you as comfortable as possible. Even if it meant that his three kids shared a small guest bedroom. 

"How dare you." You state while shaking your head. JJ lifts her head from your thigh and stares at her father in shock.

"Daddy!" She cries.

"Oh crap you're awake." He mumbles. "I didn't mean it, princess."

"It's my favorite movie." She continues. "He's a poor boy just trying to love a pretty girl."

"Seems familiar." You mumble.

"Are you calling me poor?" Jensen gasps.

"Did I say that out loud?" You chuckle while pushing yourself off the couch. "Oops." 

"Wait! Y/N!" He shouts after you as you walk into the kitchen not a few feet away.

"Dude, I have no wall separating us." You state while pouring more wine into your glass. "Why are you shouting?"

"I don't really know." He shrugs and turns toward the TV. "What is with that tiger? Who has a tiger and survives!"

"Y/N, we aren't inviting him to our movie nights anymore." JJ declares while shaking her head. You smirk and stare at the little girl. 

"You got that right." You agree with a smile. Someone knocks on the door and you set your glass down to open it. You smile at Sarah, Mark, his daughter, Jared, Misha, their wives, and kids. "I forgot Jensen invites people over without telling everyone."

"Oh crap, sorry!" He calls from the other room as you step aside to let everyone in. 

"Hope some of you don't mind sitting on the floor." You shrug and close the door. Gen smiles and holds up a bottle of wine. 

"I brought a peace offering." She states.

"And I love you more." You chuckle before quickly pouring her and Sarah a glass. The three of you move to the small living room together, you gesturing to Jensen to hop off the couch. He groans but quickly obeys so the three of you can sit. 

Slowly, you set your glass on the table and focus on the movie, not touching it at all throughout the entire film. Sarah nudges your shoulder as the bird starts shoving crackers into the Sultans mouth. She hits Gen's knee and gestures for you both to follow her into your room. 

Immediately, the two of you stand and follow her. The others, who were too engrossed in the film or asleep, don't acknowledge the three of you slipping away. Gen closes the door behind the three of you as you flip on the light.

"You know this isn't the bathroom, right?" You joke. "Please don't pee in my closet, it's happened too many times."

"Okay, one, ew, that's not why we're here." Sarah states while holding her hand on the air. "And, two, why aren't you drinking your wine?"

"What do you mean?" You awkwardly scoff. "Were you watching me the entire night?"

"Yeah..." Gen trails off. "Your glass is half full and you still stood up to get water...sorry, Sarah told me to keep an eye on you just in case she missed something."

"Never listen to Sarah, she never knows what she's talking about!" You hiss.

"Okay, rude." Sarah replies. "And why haven't you been drinking? If it's that bad of wine, we can turn to scotch."

"I'm not drinking because I don't want to." You shrug. "Does one always have to have an excuse to not drink?"

"Not you." She scoffs.

"That was rude." You roll your eyes. "And fine, you got me."

"I knew it!" Sarah cries.

"Are you alright?" Gen immediately inquires. "Is it the cancer?"

"No, that's gone for good." You smile. "It's actually something much better."

"What what what?!" Sarah bounces.

"There may or may not be a tiny human growing inside of me."

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!"

------

Y'all know me

this was bound to happen some time

lol

I love the Little Mermaid and no one can convince me that there's a better Disney movie (besides anything Marvel of course)

-Author Out