Hyung...

Jihoon's P.O.V

"Park Jihooon~ make sure you wear an appropriate cloth~" I heard my mother shouted from the kitchen. I stomped down with an 'appropriate' cloth.

"When will they arrived?" I ask and my mom shook her head.

"In a few minute I guess. Now be a good boy and set this up on the table" She said but I ran away, leaving her to deal with the food by her own.

Honestly, I feel scared. I have never meet my mother's fiancé and his son before. My dad? He leave us for a rich woman. I hate to say this but I am really excited to have an older brother. Since I'm the only child, it is quite boring for me.

Ding dong

I run and hide myself inside the kitchen after hearing the doorbell (A/n, highkey me when my cousin came).

"Come here honey" My mother called. I sigh in defeat and keep my head low.

"Woojin-ah, my name is Park Shin Hye but just call me mother. Meet your step-brother, Park Jihoon" My mother said and I bow, still didn't bother to look up.

"Jihoon-ah, I am Park Bogum, you can call me 'dad' and this is your step-brother, Park Woojin" I heard a manly voice making me to look at them.

Uncle Bo-, I mean dad is a really handsome gentlemen. No wonder my mother fell in love with him easily. Woojin have a really fierce eyes but that doesn't stop me from smiling.

"Hi dad, hyung..." I said shyly and they nodded.

"Hi son" Dad ruffled my hair.

🐣

"You guys can get to know each other" My mother said as she wash the dish.

"Outside" I whispered and Woojin nodded.

"Hyung..." I started but he glare at me.

"Don't consider me as your brother so don't call me hyung. And also, after they get married, you will be moving into our house and to my school. Pretend that you didn't know me later" Woojin said coldly before walking back inside the house, leaving me standing alone dumbfoundedly.

So he didn't want to be called 'hyung', he didn't want to be known as my brother and he didn't want to have anything to do with me. Ouch, that's hurt. But I will do anything it take to built our relationship.

Park Jihoon, HWAITING!

🍒
A/n, damnn Park Bogum and Park Shin Hye though. I'm dead😂 This is the only name that I could think because I need to keep their surname as a 'Park'. I don't want to take a name from any group because I don't want to😂

.

And I have a pack schedule during weekday so I will try to update every weekend. Please add this story in your library to stay alert with the update, tq❤
🍒