I Hate You Because...

Author's P.O.V

1st cut....

2nd cut...

3rd cut...

Jihoon is crying because of the overly pain that he feel.

"Why did I offer to help Namjoon-hyung cutting this onion? This is so painful" Jihoon said and wipe his tears before putting away the onion.

"Done? Thank you Jihoonie~ You are the best" Namjoon pat Jihoon's head before taking the onion. Jihoon is left behind still thinking about why does the older need the onion in a freaking school.

"Hey kid. Woojin is your brother right?" A guy named Mino asked and Jihoon nodded.

"I heard your brother said that he hate you so much" Mino said again making Jihoon's heart clench but he braised himself, telling that it is a lie.

Jihoon walk into his classroom and saw his brother happily playing with his friends. Without realizing, Jihoon's mouth curled up by its own. Jihoon love to see his brother all smile and laughing. But it is only happened when he is with his friends. Woojin never give Jihoon a smile.
"Hyung" Jihoon call out softly for his brother. All of them immediately mute by their own and focus on the scene.

"What do you want?" Woojin ask coldly, didn't even look at Jihoon.

"I tried to clean your guitar but it suddenly fell down and..." Jihoon said and Woojin look at his guitar terrifyingly.

"WHO ASK YOU TO TOUCH MY THING?!" All of their classmate look at them and gasp. They know if Woojin is bursting, it would never be a good sign. Sungwoon tried to calm him down but Woojin push him away.

"Its look old so I tr-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Woojin shouted and slammed the already damage guitar onto the floor.

"Do you know why I hate you?" Woojin ask and the younger shook his head. The older slowly take a step forward and push the younger to the nearest wall.

"Because you are fucking useless. You came into my house with your mother like a beggar. You are pathetic. People bullied you because you are fucking dumb and hopeless. You are disgusting" Woojin said loudly, letting the whole class to hear it and gasp for the 100th time.

"Woojin, stop it" Daniel said and pull him away from the poor boy.

Jihoon shakily make his way out from the classroom and walk home. He don't care anymore about the fact that he is actually slacking school. He walk aimlessly and lifelessly. The words that came out from Woojin's mouth still playing in his mind.

Useless

Beggar

Pathetic

Dumb

Hopeless

Disgusting

Jihoon lock himself inside his bedroom and cried his heart out since his parents are still working. He open up the box that is neatly tied and kept under his bed.

"I'm sorry. I thought that I wouldn't use this thing again but things is even worst" Jihoon said to himself and look at the razor with a teary eyes.

He cut his hand softly, drawing a blood. He is still sane so he didn't cut it deeply or his life will be ended. A tears fall down and absorb into the still-bleeding wound, making it more painful. He look at it hopelessly.

"Hopeless" He said in between his cry.

"Why do I have to live in this life? Why can't it be someone else?" Jihoon ask himself, feeling unfair.

Second cut, third cut, forth cut, fifth cut, tenth cut, everything is numb. His mind is wondering back to his past life.

"Don't be friend with him. My mother said that his father is a drug addict and an abuser."

He is 11 years old when he heard a kid whispering to one another the exact same word. Now that he have a great father, he thought that everything will be better. He never thought that it will get worse instead.

Jihoon make his way into his bed and didn't bother to clean up the bleeding wound. He know that nobody will come into his bedroom.

Knock knock

Jihoon make his way to the door, forgetting about his bleeding hand and open the door carelessly.

"If you wanted to left, bring your bag with you next time. Always give me a trouble" Woojin said harshly and about to go until he notice that Jihoon's hand is bleeding.

Jihoon, once again carelessly took the bag with the bleeding hand. Woojin is about to ask but the younger already slammed close the door and lock it. For the first time, Woojin flinched. This is so not Jihoon. It is him who usually slammed the door and make the 'I don't give a fuck' face but this time, it is the other way around. Woojin tell himself that the wound is from a little scratch since he know that Jihoon is careless.

🍒
A/n, sore throat, fever. Damn, I hate this feeling. I update this chapt because I'm not going to school tomorrow so yeah..
🍒