Share Room & Friends

Jihoon's P.O.V

I gather all of my strength and walk into Woojin's room. Our parents just get married this morning and I'm so happy but I don't think that Woojin feel the same though. He lock himself inside his room right after we get back home. And the reason why I'm here is because my mom ask me to share a room with Woojin since this house only have 4 bedroom, which is the master room, Woojin's room, store room and bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" Woojin's growled making me startled.

"Are you a wolf?" I ask but he didn't bother to reply and it makes me realize.

"Omg so you are a wolf! That's why you are scary and your eyes omg omg YOU ARE A WOLF" I screamed in joy because damn, I thought that wolf does not exist.

"Wolf your ass! Stfu and tell me why are you here?!" Woojin growled again and I could sense an anger around him. Wait... What? He is not a wolf? Fake hope everywhere.

"Our mom ask us to share a room" I answered slowly.

"GREAT! Just great! You are going to the same school as me and now we even need to share a room! What's next? Share my life line is it? And also, it is YOUR mother, not US. There is no US!" Woojin said harshly and throw a pillow to me.

"Sleep on the floor and don't disturb me or you might having a bruise on your pretty face" Woojin said and slammed himself onto the bed. I sigh and unpack my things before went to sleep. The floor is cold and he didn't even give me a blanket but I should be thankful for having a pillow at least. Still, I need to force myself to sleep because I need to go to my new school tomorrow.

🍒

Author's P.O.V

"Fucking wake up" Woojin said while kicking the poor Jihoon. Jihoon groaned at the sudden impact and glare at Woojin. The older startled for awhile before returning the glare with a cold one.

"It's your fault for making me kicking you, pig. Such a heavy sleeper." Woojin muttered before walk out from the room.

Jihoon saw Woojin's school uniform making him open his eyes widely and gasp. He took a glanced at the clock and knock his head.

"Why didn't he wake me up earlier?" Jihoon groaned and run toward the bathroom.

🍒

Despite Wooojin's protest, their father still wanted to drop them to the school before getting off to work. Jihoon have been following Woojin around like a lost puppy. Everyone look at him and give him a loving eyes. Who can resist Jihoon anyway? Woojin notice this and wanted to throw Jihoon down from the rooftop.

"Stop. Following. Me!" Woojin said in a hush tone to prevent anyone from hearing it.

"This is your schedule. You are in all of my class. I will let it slide for today but I don't want you to follow me anymore after this, understand?" Woojin said and Jihoon nodded quickly before continue to follow him inside the classroom.

"Woojinnnn! Ay congratulation man. The news that you got a new mother already spreading around"  Sungwoon said and the others nodded. Woojin never felt so lifeless before.

"Is that your brother? Come on man, you don't have any secret anymore. We all know that your new mother have a son around our age" Daniel said making Jihoon smiled.

"H-hello, I a-am Park Ji-Jihoon. Woojin is my brother" Jihoon smiled widely at the 'brother' phrase and the others swear that their heart stop for awhile... Except, you know who.

"Aww Jihoon is so cute" Jisung said before envelope Jihoon with a motherly hug. Jihoon is too happy to notice an angry glare from Woojin.

"Now he even share my friend" Woojin muttered but it didn't went unheard by Jaehwan. This make him felt uneasy.

Woojin stand and slammed the chair making everybody turned to look at him instead of Jihoon. Jihoon look at his brother confusely. Woojin then walk out from the classroom with his belonging and kicked the door.

"Shit, my mother instinct is kicking" Jaehwan and Jisung said in the same time.

🍒
A/n, hiiii! Damn I'm so tired but I really need to update this. I received homework everydayyyy😭
.
1 more year to go. I can do this lmao. Can't wait to graduate from the highschool🎉
🍒