Change Up?

Author's P.O.V

"From today onward, you can join our little group" Woojin said slowly with a poker face to Jihoon.

Jihoon choke on his food and Mrs. Park quickly pat her son's back with a worried face.

"Eat slowly Jihoonie. I don't want you to die young" Mrs. Park said making Woojin snickering at the background. Mr. Park pinch Woojin's arm softly while shaking his head.

"I will wait for the both of you inside the car" Mr. Park said and walk out to his car after pecking his wife. Jihoon and Woojin make the same gag reaction and smile to each other.

🍒

"JIHOOON~ My ANNA~  HELLCOME" Sungwoon shouted and the others shake their head.

"Welcome not hellcome" Daniel said and rolled his eyes. Sungwoon give him a 'whatever' look.

"Anna?" Jihoon ask confusedly. Who the hell is Anna? And it is a girl name to added on. Last time he checked, he have a sausage with two eggs.

"You are Anna and I'm Elsa. I don't except any 'no'. Oh my precious sister" Sungwoon said dramatically before leaving to the toilet.

"Ignore him Jihoon. I think he didn't know his gender yet" Jaehwan said sarcastically and Jihoon just nodded, still in confused state.

"I will buy some food for us. You seat here quietly" Woojin said to Jihoon. The others look at them like a detective.

"How is your relationship with Woojin going?" Minhyun ask.

"Fine, I guess?" Jihoon said while scratching his head. To be honest, Jihoon didn't even know what's going on. He didn't know why did Woojin suddenly changing. And he find it weird but he is glad at the same time. It feels like Woojin is slowly accepting him.

"If anything happen, knock on my door" Jisung said in a motherly toned.

"Me 2" Seongwoo said.

"3" Daniel said.

"4" Minhyun continued.

"5" Jinyoung said.

"6" Daehwi added.

"7!" Jaehwan shouted.

"8" Guanlin winked.

"Thank-" Before Jihoon could continue, Sungwoon interrupt them with a panic voice.

"GUYSSS! A DICK GROW BETWEEN MY LEG!! THIS IS TERRIBLE! ANNA PLEASE HELP ME" Sungwoon shouted and hug Jihoon as if his life depend on the smaller.

"Oh God, I hope that someday, someone will gladly donour him a brain" Daniel prayed making the other chuckled. Jihoon is still trying to breath since the older is practically choking him.

Woojin knock Sungwoon's head with a tray and seat beside Jihoon. Jihoon make a side note in his head that he will thank Woojin later for saving his life.

"How did you release your 'advertisement' after watching porn though?" Woojin ask making everyone throw away their spoon and look at the latter in disgust.

"My dick?" Sungwoon answered hesitantly.

"Exactly. Stop acting as if you have a cat instead of dick before this" Woojin rolled his eye and continue eating while the other already throw away their food.

🍒
O em gee. Hi guys! I'm thinking of making a Kpop cover dance. What did you guys think?

.

And damn, the last year of high school is suck. I have a bunch of homework everyday.

.

!I have a quiz!

When it is Monday, we need to wait for 5 days to meet Saturday. But from Saturday, we only have 2 days before we go through Monday again. Why?

.

This is so unfair gosh but Chinese New Year holiday is around the corner. I will take all of the time to sleep. Goodnight guys, sleep tight!

🍒