Can US Happen?

Jihoon's P.O.V

"I know you love him, but don't fall into deep. I say this for your own good" Guanlin said and walk away. Just when me and Woojin arrived at Jinyoung's house, Guanlin immediately pull me to the kitchen and said that.

A lot of question playing in my head. Did he know about my feeling toward Woojin? Did he know about what will happen next? If not, why does he warning me? Sometimes, why do I feel like Guanlin know things that I don't know? I shrugged it off.

"I took a dip in the middle!" I shouted and run to the mattress.

"Dip on Jihoon's right!" Woojin said and followed my step.

Soon, after all of them have settled down on their mattress, Jinyoung opened a horror movie.
"What movie?" Seongwoo ask.

"The Grudge" Jinyoung said and a bunch of cursing could be heard.

"That movie is fcking scary you idiot. There gonna be a lot of jump scare" Daniel said but Jinyoung turned into a deaf ear, didn't bother to change the movie. He turned off the light and slammed himself onto the mattress beside Daehwi.

"Nice start" I rolled my eyes.

"If you are scared, feel free to hug me" Woojin wink but I could see that Guanlin was shaking his head with a frown.

There are a lot of jump scare, just like Daniel said and the ghost always pop out anywhere! But it is an interesting movie.

"Black Panther next?" I suggest and they agreed.

All of us keep on laughing and mocking the movie until it finished. The movie is damn funny that I teared myself because of too much laughing.

"I am T'Seongwoo, the king of Wakanda" Seongwoo mock and we laugh.

"Jihoonie, you are cute when you laugh" Woojin bite my ear and turn around to fight over a snack with Jaehwan and Jisung.

What is this? My heart is beating uncontrollably. If he keep on doing stuff like this, I might think that he have at least 10% feeling for me, more than just a brother.

After playing some games, we decide to have some rest and a beauty sleep since we both are equally tired due to the school works and shits.

I felt someone kissed my forehead, right after I closed my eyes. I know who is him. A smile crept up on my face. Lets just put the trust issue at the side. I want to cherish this moment.

🍒
Did you went through a shitty day? You can always tell me about your problems. I'm wiling to be your counselor!
🍒