Lifeless

Jihoon's P.O.V

"Make sure my homework is done by tomorrow"

"Wipe the floor"

"Buy me some snack by using your money"

And what did I say?

"Okay"

What? Do you expect me to say "No shit, do it by yourself" and end up with a broken bones?

"Jihoon! What the fuck is wrong with you? You are not a slave! Stop doing things for people" Woojin said after slamming me on the wall.

"And who are you to tell me what to do and what to not do?" I quirk my eyebrow.

"I'm your brother" He said with a serious tone but it makes me laugh.

"Yeah? I don't recall you saying that to your friends before?" I mock him.

"Shut the fuck up! You look fucking lifeless" Woojin said in rage.

"DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE LIFELESS? DO YOU THINK IT'S MY CHOICE? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSED TO SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" I shouted but before I could run away, he grab my hand.

"Jihoon, listen. I only say this once. I'm sorry. Lets forget about the past. I already accepted you full heartedly as my little brother. I want us to re-new our relationship and acting like a real brother. Will you?" Woojin ask and I don't know what should I feel.

Happy because he accepted me as a brother.

Hopeless because he only see me as his brother.

"Lets give it a try" I said with a small smile while wiping my tears.

Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies,
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see.

🍒

A/n, guys, I will post a chapt that is not relevant with this story. It's a one-shot base on a real story. I'll post it right after this in this same story. I just feel the need to free my thought.

🍒