2nd Tagged

A/n, Tagged by Changlix_child

10 Things About Me :

1) I hate math and whoever invent math

2) Call me short and you will have to say goodbye to your parents, pets, family, life cause you need to say hello to your grave

3) I have too many fav group and biases. I'm not loyal fml

4) 01' Liner and in September same as Guanlin (Guanlin : 23 Sept. My mom : 23 Sept. Me : 28 Sept)

5) I really need a kpop lover friend in real life that are willing to go to any of the kpop concert with me and went crazy together.

6) Love to sleep bcs I love to live in my dream world rather than real life

7) I hve a love-hate relationship with my school bcs my school is fcking stupid. My 2nd Trial is on 3rd Sept and then, they make the graduation day on 23 Sept. On good side, I love my classmates.

8) I bet that people's first impression of me is "she look arrogant". But hey I can't smile all the time without reason

9) I have a trust issue with friends. Don't call yourself as a good friend if you are the type of people who can easily forget your friend and find them back when you are facing a prob. You should listen to BTS - Fake Love bcs your whole existence are fake af and selfish.

10) I always think for a thousands time before making any decision and always bottle up my feeling (not really bcs I alwys tell my mom about my feeling but not anyone else) bcs I hate fighting.

💓

👀
No tagging bcs I'm lazy to do so
👀

💓

Write A Joke :

I will write 2 tbh

- What will Teen Top do when they beg for forgiveness?

They NIEL down

-What does Seventeen said when they won first?

We WONWOO

💓

Spoiler :

Oooooo TOO BAD! I won't give any spoiler😛😜😜

But I want to give an advice instead,

About friend :

Treat your friend fairly and try to put yourself in their shoe so that nobody would get hurt, especially if you are in an odd number group of friends. One will surely feel left out.
About fam :

If you ever have a prob with your fam, talk about it together. Don't hold grudge. If you don't talk about it, how will they know?

One more thing, please don't always ask money from your parents. They work hard to earn that money but you just spend it away like it was nothing. Don't treat your friends too much either, unless they are really in need because it was your parents's hard earn money and not yours. Only if you started to work you will know how hard it is to gain money. Don't scold them if they can't provide you the things that you want. Be grateful and thankful.

About study :

No comment. I don't even study for my upcoming Trial and College Entrance Exam tbh😂😂