My Possessive Biker in Disguise

Prologue

What would you do if your friends forced you to go drag racing one night and fell in love with it? Then after moving to a new town for work, you meet this handsome, sexy stranger at a drag race and is calling you his? Also add in the little detail that he's your new boss? Yea I would run too...

Rosali Fredrix was a normal woman that was in love with drag racing and ever since her first race she became addicted and unbeatable. They called her Pink because of her name and because she dyes her blonde ends pink everytime for a race. By night she's a badass racer and by day she's a normal business woman. One week she's forced to move with her best friend to another town across the country for work. The next night of her arrival she makes friends and enters a drag race, on the same night she meets the sexy, handsome, mysterious biker that had been staring at her since she first arrived. By the end of her race she is introduced to the biker.

Enter Leonardo Moretti, probably the sexiest man you will ever see or be glad to meet. By day he is one of the most richest bachelor's in the country, head CEO and a major playboy, that is until he meets Rosali. No one knows his secret love for racing, not cars but bikes. He's the president of the state biker club and no one messes with him. One night while with his crew he sees a nice ass car race by them, doing a 180 and parking perfectly across from them. They expected to see a guy with the person's driving skills but surprisingly it was a girl with blonde/pink hair, the most amazing grey eyes, and sexy body. Leo couldn't get his eyes off of her, he knew from the moment their eyes locked she was meant to be with him. He felt an instant connection and he would be damned if he let another have her.