2: Rejection and Trust.(MariChat)

Heyyyy people!!!
Oh and as requested by skylight_eevee I will be writing a Tikki X Plagg romance chapter after this one!
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Gurl, you have to tell him!" Alya supported Marinette. Today was the day Marinette dupain-Cheng would confess to Adrien Agreste.
"Alya, What if he rejects me?!" Marinette panicked. "If he does I will cut his head off!" Alya threatened. (A/N: admit it We ALL have that protective friend! I'm looking at you AilinKPOP 😏) "ummmm...dudette, I need to tell Alya something," Nino said. "Ok!" Marinette shrugged.
"Alya...well Adrien...likes ladybug..." Nino whisper-shouted. "We have to stop Marinette!" Alya whisper-shouted back. "We should hurry up..." Nino pointed and Alya turned around only to see Marinette stuttering to Adrien. Alya started to slowly run and pick up her pace so she could reach her friend. But before she knew it Marinettes eyes were filled with tears. "No...Marinette..." Alya murmured, her body felt limp, she couldn't feel anything, except anger and sadness. She was paralysed, she felt her self move down and finally drop. The sudden fall didn't even strike a bit of pain through her knee or body. She watched in horror as her best friend ran in tears and Adrien Agreste ran after her. Nino ran over to Alya and held her in his arms. "He's going to pay!!!" She said through her sobs. "Shhhhh....we'll visit her when you've calmed down..." Nino whispered. "Nino...I hate ladybug!!" Alya continued. "It wasn't her fault, Marinette will be fine...she has her parents...and you!" He said trying to calm down the brunette. "Her parents are in America and I am in no state to watch her cry!" Alya raged. "I don't think I can handle your tears..." Nino said as he kissed Alyas lips, earning a slight blush from her. "Should we go to Starbucks?!" Nino asked, knowing it was her favourite place in the whole wide world or even universe as she could drink coffee, read and write on wattpad, and of course update the ladyblog. "Ok...But we need to check on Marinette afterwards," Alya said as her sobs started  to stop. "I love you" Nino whispered as he hugged Alya and they shared a passionate kiss.
~MARINETTES POV~
I ran, I ran away from him. I couldn't let him see me in tears. I couldn't let anyone see me like this...I couldn't be weak. I had to fight the tears but the more I did the more the tears came.
~Time skip to confession~
"A-A-Adrien...can talk we? I-I me-mean...can we talk?" I stuttered. "Sure..." he replied with a beautiful smile. Ahhhhhh...that smile...hmmm...FOCUS MARINETTE!
"W-Well...I-I...Ha-Have...this...crushonyouthatturnsouttobelove!" I blurted. He gave me a confused expression. "*sigh*...Adrien Agreste...I'm in love with you!" I confessed. I saw his expression change. "Marinette...I'm sorry..." and that was the last thing I heard. The tears took over and I ran. My vision was blurry and my were stinging.
~end of time skip~
I am now on my bed sobbing my heart out. My parents are in America and I'm stuck here in Paris, I was alone.
I needed to get air. I went to the balcony, and the sudden shock of cold air sent a shiver down my spine and then the tears came again.
"Marinette, you can't cry...there's other boys that love you..." Tikki said. "Tikki...you don't know how it feels...to love and be rejected, to give your heart to someone and then they throw it away! But...I don't blame him...I mean look at me!" I gestured towards myself. Suddenly, Tikki zoomed away and hid behind a plant pot. Was I that scary? The tears came again. Another reason for him to hate me.
Suddenly, out of nowhere...Hawk Moths voice came in my mind... "Heartbreaker,  I am Hawk Moth. your heart is broken and yet everyone is happy. Show them your true emotions and get revenge on the one whom broke your fragile heart...in return I want ladybug and Cat noirs Miraculous," His voice said. I can't...I can't give in... "I know how it feels and the only way to solve it is revenge...now then, do we have a deal?" I can't...this isn't good...chat...
"Yes Hawk Moth,"
~CHAT NOIRS POV~
I couldn't find Marinette...so I had decided to take a look as Chat noir and have been looking for her till about right now. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! IF I HAD JUST REACTED QUICKER! I wanted to tell her... "Marinette...I'm sorry...but I need some time to think...I will answer back to you real quick...I promise" and then I would kiss her cheek and run off to class.
Unfortunately, she got the wrong idea and started crying. I ran after her but sadly couldn't find her. I was searching and searching until I heard shrieks. Oh great another akuma! I ran from building to building until I caught sight of the akuma.
"My name is Love Maker! And I want Adrien Agreste!" She said, she was wearing a beautiful dress unlike the akumas I had seen before, and her hair was short and wavy,night blue coloured with red highlights. WAIT...SHE SAID ME?! MARINETTE! I can't let her do this.
I extended my baton and jumped in front of her, "Well hello kitty...how's your life been? Because...I WILL END IT TODAY!" Then she charged at me but I extended my baton and headed towards the Eiffel Tower. I knew a secret room in the tower and made my way in the room as I landed my self on the old but strong metal of the tower. After a few minutes, Marinette barged in and I calmly made my way towards her. "Marinette...this isn't you..." I said. "My name is Love Maker!" She demanded.
"Please...I know hurt you and I'm sorry for that but you misunderstood..." I said, suddenly she flinched and her expression changed. "C-Chat...H-Help!" She begged as she reached out with to me.
She was still in there.
My princess was still in there. "Marinette... I love you...I really love you...I was hoping you did...and when you confessed I was going to plan a gesture for you and say yes but you misunderstood, I guess I should have thought about what to say..." I explained, I felt disappointed in my self for letting this happen. Suddenly, I saw her flinch again. "A-Adrien?" She said almost shocked. "Marinette...come back to me!" I said as I walked towards her. "C-Chat..." she pleaded.
"Marinette...I love you and...only you" I said as I walked towards her. We were only inches away. I kissed Marinette...the kiss was hungry but passionate and gentle at the same time...Marinettes lips were soft if I had known they were this soft I would have confessed.
I felt her move and I released my transformation. When we parted, I saw a butterfly but it wasn't black and purple it was pure white...is that even possible?!
"A-Adrien?" She said as she looked at me, flustered. Her face was scarlet red and she looked down.
"I'm sorry princess..." I apologised, this was all my fault...it was my fault she had to go through an akumatization! I felt tears trail down my cheeks and my vision became blurry. "I'M SORRY! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" I blurted. It was true...It was!!! If I had been more smart, none of this would have happened. I don't blame Marinetti if she hates me now.
Suddenly, I felt warm arms, gently wrap themselves around me. "Shhh...don't say that...now what do you think about giving me a lift to my house and afterwards, we can have a sleepover?!" She said, I purred at the thought of sleeping with her.

"O-Ok purrincess..."

WORD COUNT: 1340