4: Tears and Love (Adrienette and ladynoir)

Hi!
This chapter is a mix of my most fangirling ships so I'm doing it! I was literally squealing at some bit when read it! Next chapter is dedicated to fairy tail and I hope you guys enjoy it! 😊
Also, on my last chapter Tikki and Plagg...I'm sorry if I broke you image of The innocent kwamis we originally know in the show! 😔🙏
So I'll let you beautiful readers of mine read on!
Byeee...
______________________

The day started as usual, the birds were singing, the cool wind was rustling the trees, the sun was shining, everyone was either school or work.
In the park, children were playing, the relaxing sound of the fountain was echoing in the park as shrieks and squeals of children fill the air with joy. (Well, you get the idea)

Suddenly, a figure was running, "shit...I'm gonna be late!" Marinette said as she ran like a jet to school. She was late to school, again.

MARINETTE POV
GREAT, I was late again, Tikki had spilt water on me JUST to wake me up!
I was at patrol for a long time because of a certain cat! He told me to wait for him after I finished my part of patrolling and I did. BUT IT WAS A VERY HOT NIGHT DUE TO THE MESSED UP WEATHER OF PARIS!
After waiting so much...

                  *  *  *

"M'Lady..." Chat purred, "Chat! Why are you late?! I am boiling!"  Ladybug snapped. "P-please let me explain," Chat pleaded. "Ok..." Ladybug sighed.
"Close your eyes please..." Chat said, "why?" Ladybug asked. "Please..." Chat pleaded.
Ladybug closed her eyes.
"Now open them..."
"OH MY GOD! CHAT THIS IS AMAZING!" Ladybug shouted as she looked at the diamond necklace in front of her. " I love you.."

                 *  *  *

MARINETTE POV
The night had ended with a kiss and a cool soothing drink. I had finally reached the school and entered the classroom.

3rd
    Person

Suddenly, all heads turned to Marinette, "wow, do you see her dress" , "she looks... Beautiful" , "I love her dress!". Were only some of the comments going around the classroom.
Marinette was wearing a pink dress that had a beautiful skirt, she was wearing a white cardigan and pink small heels with her usual bag, but what made the most beautiful image was the white diamond necklace she had received from Chat the night before and of course the fact that her hair was out of the girly pigtails it always had been in.

"Girl! You look awesome!" Alya said as walked towards Marinette. "T-thanks..." Marinette blushed.
"Uh! She probably made that dress from a dish cloths and that necklace is probably fake and from the charity for ugly little arsses like her!" An evil blonde cackled.
Suddenly, a certain green eyed cinnamon roll stood up. "Actually Chloe...I don't mean to sound rude, oh wait scratch that! CHLOE BOUGOIS YOU HAVE NO FRICKIN' RIGHT TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE HER THAT NECKLACE! So...any other comments you would like me to make about MY PRINCESS you can say it to my fist!" Adrien snapped, he balled one of his fists and started hitting his other hand (🤚🤛).
"W-WHAT? YOUR PRINCESS?" Chloe shouted as she turned red with anger.
"A-Adrien?" Marinette stuttered, her cheeks flushed red and her eyes were wide, she was about to go outside to get fresh air but before she could...Chloe grabbed her viciously by her skirt, which led to the pink fabric being ripped and a very,very...very gory znail trail on Marinettes thigh.
"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. BITCH!" Alya snapped as her face went red with anger and she balled her fists. You could almost feel the dark, demonic aura she was radiating.
"U-uhh...let-ts  s-settle this like human b-beings?" Chloe suggested as she walked backwards, away from Alya. When, the she devil turned around she saw the whole class had their fists ready, ready to punch the living hell out of her...

Suddenly, everyone looked at the door that was open, Marinette had gone.
Adrien rushed out of the classroom to look for Marinette and saw her go into the toilets. When he ran inside he heard voices.
"T-Tikki , I look like....A ZOMBIE!" Marinette sobbed, "A-Adrien got me the n-necklace? He...was that...stupid Cat that stole my heart in one night?" Marinette continued. "Marinette...put all that aside! You are injured for gods sake!" Tikki shouted.
"I've been so blind...but what is the point...he probably won't like me now..." Marinette sobbed.

She doesn't get it...I LOVE HER! , Adrien thought.

"Marinette? Can you please come out m'lady?" Adrien said.
Marinette came out of the toilet, her face was red and wet, her dress was ripped, her leg...oh god the cuts were too deep and bleeding seriously.
Suddenly, Marinette was about to fall due to how weak she had gotten but Adrien caught her.
"Marinette...your leg!" Adrien sobbed as he hugged Marinette in his arm as she lay on the floor.
"I'm fine...K-kitty," Marinette reasured. "Marinette...I love you a-and nothin-ing will EVER change that!" Adrien confessed.
Suddenly, they were crying in each others arm but not out of pain and anger and sadness...but out of happiness, relief and love.

"I love you too kitty..."

Word count: 904