7: Worried heat (Nathaniel x Marc)

Hey! I'm back!
Requested by KittyLeCute
So this chapter is LGBTQ+ if you don't like this stuff then I suggest ya skip it! But if you do like this, read on! Marc may seem a bit out of character but I wanted to show a different side as we know him to be quite and shy, but that's how he is portrayed and shown in the small scenes that he is in! This chapter as I have already said will make him seem out of character but think of it as how he's like when he's relaxed and his inner voice! So without further bothering...let the chapter begin!

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: THERE WILL BE MILD EXTREME SMUT! (That makes no sense...)

_______________________

It was a wet cloudy day, yet there were rays of sunshine through the dusted clouds that were placed in the sky ever so beautifully.
The weather was practically unpredictable in this time of year, you would see a bright day with breezy weather, be replaced by a shower of rain and blanket of dark clouds in less than an hour. Either way, it was cold.
Though this didn't effect most of the students at François Dupont high school, whom would carry warm beverages in their gloved hands as their scarves swayed in the wind. Nearly all of the students were happy. Well all except one, a young boy that sat at the back of the classroom his pleading, yet worried eyes looking at the door, Marc Anciel.
His once happy and joyous features had been replaced. The dark eyes, now glazed with no known emotion, just misty and blank, pure blank eyes. You could say this was unusual, even his classmates would agree, but he had his reason. However silly it may seem, Marc couldn't help but worry about his best friend and secret crush, Nathaniel.
Over the months, Nathaniel and Marc had gotten incredibly close and had become, one could say...best friends. The two boys always talked and hung out, so much indeed that it became known to people for the duo to always be together. Only through the months had Marc realised his feelings for Nathaniel, which turned out to be unbreakable love. He loved Nathaniel more than anything yet, Nathaniel knew nothing about this.
God! Nathaniel didn't even know he was bisexual or even gender fluid. Marc had never brought up the subject in fear that it would drive Nathaniel away.

-beep-

Finally, the school bell rang after hours of antagonising hearing. Marc packed up his red and black striped pencil case, before throwing the black school bag over his shoulder and making his way out of the classroom and school gates as he scrolled through his contacts on his phone, looking for Nathaniel's number. Once he had found it, he immediately rang his friend, stopping to by a bench.

-ring-

-ring-

-ring-

"Hey it's Nathaniel! Sorry I can't talk to you right now! Please leave message after the beep!"

-beep-

"Hey...It's Marc, I'm going to come your house to give you today's homework. Also, you have a lot of explaining to do for skipping school again. Bye."

Shit. That was really harsh...ugh I'm such an idiot! Marc thought to himself as he headed towards the scarlet haired boys house.

* * *
Marc's tanned hands slightly shook as he reached for the doorbell of Nathaniel's home, the sharp ringing sound soon exclaiming from the device that signalled his arrival.
The door soon opened, revealing a slightly messy Nathaniel with untamed hair. It only took a moment for Nathaniel to realise who was at his door, earning a dust of blush that almost rivalled his own hair.
Here, at his door, was the reason he had skipped days or maybe even a week from school...
"H-Hey Marc! In please come! I m-mean, come please in! Ugh, COME IN PLEASE!" The flustered tomato stuttered as his secret crush walked in, secret crush (Nathaniel likes Marc).
"Don't 'hey' me, Nath. You've been gone for a week and two days! Didn't answer my texts or calls! And now you just 'hey' me?! I don't think so!" Marc exclaimed, cornering Nathaniel against a wall.

"I'm s-sorr-"

"'Sorry' doesn't cut it! I'm sick and tired of hiding this! Hiding the fact that I'm in love with you!"

With that, Marc crashed his lips into Nathaniel's, pinning the scarlet haired boy to the wall with a tight grip.
Marc's hands lifted Nathaniel's light body as Nathaniel wrapped his legs around his love, his hands roaming through Marc's midnight locks while he hips grinded on Marc's, now tight spot.
The midnight haired boy placed his lover on the dark sheets beneath them, as his hands now stripped Nathaniel of his shirt while their tongues were fighting for dominance. Their lips unlocked, a string of saliva connecting their plump lips that were surrounded by rose cheeks.
Nathaniel ripped the casual garments of his love while Marc unbuttoned both their pants, leaving them in nothing but their boxers. Both panting.
Marc grinded on Nathaniel's erect member as his hands pinched the pink nipples of his lover, while moans, pants and grunts filled the room.
"M-Marc! Stop~! Nyaaaaaaa!" Nathaniel moaned as he bucked his hips, his own hands playing with the hem of Marc's boxers, tugging at them.
"Beg! Beg for what you want me to do!"
Marc's husky voice demanded as he slapped Nathaniel's ass, earning a yelp from the boy under him.
"Nngh~ fuck me~ Fuck me hard with your dick!"

In a second, both males were completely naked as Marc slipped two fingers into Nathaniel's ass, spreading his fingers in a scissor motion as his other hand stroked Nathaniel's member, covering his hand in pre-cum.
After a while, Marc's fingers exited he boy as he placed himself at Nathaniel's entrance. Only to be taken out and replaced by his member, making the scarlet submissive haired boy tremble in pleasure before coming, whilst Marc was grunting as he came close...soon the lovers were resting in each other's arms, slight sound panting filling the room.

"I love you, Nath" "Love you too..."

And with that they drifted to sleep, with the feeling of love in their hearts.