Chapter 9__Katerina

Well, while I had been at the cabin, Elena had been kidnappened, and a vampire named Rose had information to tell about a sacrifice for an Original vampire that needed the Petrova Doppelganger to die. 

Elena was the Petrova Doppelganger.

Stefan and Damon had killed an Original named Elijah because he had tried to take Elena and he had killed Rose's best friend Trevor.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true," Rose told us. "It's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know, he's real." 

"Who is he?" I asked.

"He's one of the Originals," Damon answered. "He's a legend." 

"From the first generation of vampires," Stefan explained.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked.

"No," Rose said. "Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." 

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan said.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked.

"Yes," Rose said the same time Stefan said, "No." 

"What they're saying is, I mean, if what she's saying is true . . ." Damon trailed off.

"Which it is," Rose said.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you . . ." 

"Which I'm not." 

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." 

"Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan asked. "So no one else even knows that you exist." 

"Not that you know of," Rose said.

"That's not helping," I told her.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him," Stefan said. "I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." 

"He's real and he doesn't give up," Rose said. "If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're and idiot." 

"All right, we're shaking," I said. "You made your point." 

Elena stood, walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"School," Elena answered. "I'm late." 

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you." 

"It's okay. I know where it is." 

She left, and Damon said, "She's in denial." 

"Shut up, Damon," Stefan said.

~

I walked into the living room to see Rose and Damon in each other's faces.

"Don't get on my bad side," Damon said.

"Then show me your good side," Rose said.

"He doesn't have one," I said as I picked a book.

"Nikki, aren't you supposed to be in school?" Damon asked.

"I'm taking a sick day." 

Damon looked back at Rose. "How do I find Klaus?" 

"You don't find Klaus, he finds you," Rose answered. 

"Come on," I said. "Somebody's got to know somebody who knows where he is, right?" 

"Add another two hundred somebodies to that and you're still not even close," Rose told me as she turned around to face me.

"Humor me," I said. "You got in touch with Elijah. How did you do it?" 

"Through a very low somebody on the totem pole," Rose answered. "A guy named Slater in Richmond." 

"Perfect," Damon said. "I'll drive." 

"No," Rose said. "You forget not all of us can do sun." 

"Then you drive. Come on." 

"Bye," I said with a sarcastic wave as they left.

At least I had the house to myself until night fall. 

Trouble (Vampire Diaries fan fic, Book Two!!!!!!!),जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें