Rescue

After what felt like forever, you were finally left alone.

Knockout had interrogated you using the prod, as expected, but had grown bored from your lack of response. He had asked you a few typical questions: where the Autobot base was, where they were going to be next, and even attempted to gain some sort of response by berating you verbally.

Your body had shook each time you were shocked, but it wasn't as painful as Knockout had threatened it would be. It was easy to keep your mouth shut and weather his abuse until he unwound the chains and stuck you back in your cage.

It was the first time you had been thankful for being a hybrid.

This didn't stop your skin from chafing or your muscles from straining, and you were so sore it hurt to blink. It was all you could do to curl into a ball and bury yourself in the blankets provided.

One saving grace was that there was no more jeering from patrols. Knockout had closed the door upon his leaving, and it made the room very quite. The soundproofing was incredible; you could barely hear the pedsteps of the vehicons as they passed.

This, however, left you with only your thoughts for company. And considering the situation you were in, they were pretty bad company.

You were captured. There was no doubt about it. They had gotten away with kidnapping you, analyzing you, hurting you, and now...

And now they were only waiting for Silas' presence on the ship to perform terrible operations on you. You had been so sure that your friends would have rescued you by now that you hadn't even thought about what would happen if they didn't.

Time ceased to be measured. With no windows anywhere you could see, you had no idea what time it was. Your internal clock told you it had been at least a day, but you had no idea otherwise on how long you had spent on the Nemesis.

The reality of your situation stressed you out to no end, so you tried to shut your brain off by going to sleep. The room was cold, but the fabric was warm and you soon found yourself dozing, imagining that you were home in bed.

This worked for a while, but it really was only a matter of time before you would be disturbed once again.

The door to your room opened with a rush of air and you awoke with a start at the noise, whipping your head around to see the one Decepticon you were dreading to meet again.

Starscream stood in front of your cage, leering down at you with an insufferably smug grin on his faceplate. You could only just see a thin, grey line intersecting a few of his neck cables; your attack months ago seemed to have left a mark.

"Hello little fleshie."

You glared at him and unwound yourself from the blankets.

"What do you want." You muttered.

He chuckled darkly, crossing his servos over his chestplate.

"Oh, I just want to enjoy watching you so hopeless, that's all. Being so small and weaponless must make you desperate, hmm?"

He extended a servo and ran a digit across the bars of the cage, making it reverberate and make a loud, ringing sound that rattled your bones and caused you to clap your hands over your ears, wincing in pain.