Experiment

The interior of the Warship looked almost exactly like the designs of the spaceships in sci-fi tv shows, only scaled up several sizes and full to the brim with unforgiving aliens on the opposite side of the war.

Arachnid kept a tight grip on your body, pinning your arms to your side and leaving no room to struggle. Though you had tried to subtly wedge an arm out of her digits, she had noticed and increased her grip enough to pinch your skin between a seam. You had yelped in pain, and when she relaxed just slightly you wiggled it out of range, tears stinging your eyes. She simply sneered.

"Try that again, if you want to have your servo removed."

You wisely ended your struggle, but kept your eyes roaming around. There had to be an opening at some point - a lapse in concentration, a mouse hole or a vent to crawl into. You'd still be trapped in the Nemesis, but out of the Decepticons grasp for long enough to stage an escape or maybe be rescued.

There were at least a dozen or so vehicons roaming the halls on patrol. All of them watched your transport curiously or with caution, mainly because of who was carrying you.

Arachnid made a few turns before stopping in front of a door. She entered a code in the pin pad beside it, and the doors slide open with a rush of air.

The pin pad was a standard nine by nine, though with characters you couldn't read. You memorized her code by placement - first, fourth, seventh twice, and sixth. That could come in handy later, if or when you escaped.

The room was large by human size, though only a few paces wide by Cybertronian standards. A broom closet, really. However, what you saw in the room made your stomach turn.

Ten or so MECH operatives in full uniform were standing on a desk with human sized computers, doing drills or running information on the monitors. They all turned their heads when Arachnid entered the room, immediately standing at attention.

"Lieutenant Arachnid."

They saluted her, addressing her with military status. She stared down at them with a look of disdain, as if their presence on the ship was akin to a parasitic infestation.

"I've brought the hybrid." She gestured to her servo currently preoccupied with holding your body.

Several of the people froze in place, staring up at you with suspicion. One stepped forward, squaring their shoulders. They seemed to have the most authority.

"That's- ah, okay. Bring them closer, we can hold them down."

Arachnid lowered her servo to the table, opening her digits and dropping you like a used tissue. It wasn't a huge fall, but before you could recover you were swarmed by people who pinned your arms and legs. You struggled again to no avail. This time you felt something pulled over your hands and snapped against your wrists while they were pulled behind you.

"Alright, that should do it. You can pick them up how you want, they shouldn't be able to hurt you."

The MECH people moved away, and Arachnid's digits encircled your torso tightly but not as terribly as before. You looked to your hands to see... gloves?

Black gloves made of some sort of smooth, strong fabric with a thick, grey cuff ending just after your wrist. A blue line intersected the cuff, pulsing to your heartbeat. You placed your hands on Arachnids armour and focused, but nothing happened. You swallowed, and tried again; something felt off. It was like you just couldn't finish the connection to the power you had felt before. Something was blocking you from accessing it.