01.

Mornings are awful. Especially, when your name is Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook wakes up every morning in his dorm room...alone. He likes it a lot, actually. He likes waking up to silence. Not a coffee machine boiling, or the T.V. running, or even someone listening to music. He LOVED it!!

Some of the times he felt alone, but sometimes he just liked the silence. No one was to bother him.

Today he wore a ripped gray sweater with black ripped jeans with his natural black hair, that goes below his eyebrows. He put on a little bit of light makeup. Why you might ask. Because he's gay. He always has been. He says that girls are too complicated. They need to many things. Guys were easy, they don't need anything, except the person they loved. The thing was, Jungkook wasn't ready to get into a serious relationship.

He was a strait A student. Never anything lower. He would always study the day he was told about a test. This was because he wasn't getting distracted by any so-called "friends." He don't care about having a boyfriend either. He liked being by himself. It was better that way.

He headed out of his dorm room, and went to his first class of the day, Natural Biology. He loved the study of plants and animals and how they adapt in their environment.

When he walked into the classroom, he sat in his seat, in the back of the room. He liked not sitting with other people because he also hated social interaction. Absolutely hated it.

When class started, his teacher, Mr. Kim, walked into the room looking depressed as ever. This wasn't normal of him. He was usually always happy and entergetic. Today he was all down and depressed. Why was this?

"Hello class" he said with the most depressing sound ever.

"Today we will be learning abo-" before he could finish, one student by the name of Park Naida blurted out.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SAD AND DEPRESSED!?

Another girl shouted back at her "YOU DON'T ASK PEOPLE THAT!!"

"I'M NOT DEPRRSSED. NOW BE SILENT OR I WILL SEND YOU TO THE OFFICE!!!" Mr. Kim screamed back at the student.

A little while after the argument, the teacher told the class that his wife wanted to get a divorce. Jungkook's heart broke inside, he hated when relationships end. The dedication that the couple have, but then it ends up meaning nothing. Class ended, and Jungkook got out of his seat, but was the last student to leave. It was always like that. He never rushed out of that class.

When he arrived at his dorm, he grabs his keys to open the door. He opens his dorm room door to an empty room.

"Well, let's see what tomorrow holds" he sighed, walked to the shower, and went to bed.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter. I was trying to get it out.

Comment on what happens next, I might just use your idea

Also, follow my account as well and give this a vote

~bye~