08.

"I need to talk about...US"
______________________________________
"Why? What about us? Did I do something?" Jungkook said concerned

"No baby. Not at all. You did nothing wrong. I did"

"What did you do?"

"I got scared"

"About what?"

"Remember...us?"

"Why did you get scared about us?"

"I thought I wasn't ready to commitment I was scared to commit. I loved you but I didn't think that you loved me as much as I did"

"Why would you ever think that?"

"Idk. I just..have...nev-"

Jimin didn't finish because he started to cry. Jungkook took him into his arms

"Never what?"

"Being in a serious, loving relationship, where the person you love actually loves you back"

"Dom worry about that Jimin. I love you back. I always will. You have nothing to b scared about. I am committed to see where our relationship will take us, the journeys we will go on together...as a loving couple"

Jimin took his head out of Jungkook chest and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You really think that?" Jimin said trying to hold back his tears

"Of course..."

Jungkook paused, and made his way closer to Jimin. When Jungkook got close enough, he kissed Jimin's lips.

The kiss was passionate, but sofy and sweet.

Jimin, out of nowhere, pushed Jungkook onto the bed (since they were sitting up), and kiss him rougher.

After a minute or two of a rough make-out session, both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

~in the living room~

"I don't here any thing. I thought that they were "making love". I guess they were just "making up". I'm gonna go check on them.

Mr. Kim walked to the bedroom Jikook was sleeping in. He opened the door and saw the sleeping in each other's arms.

Mr. Kim wispered to them...

"Good night my lovebirds" he shut the door behind him and left

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next?

Sorry for the really short chapter. I'll make a semi-long one for the next chapter (if my brain will work)

~bye~