07.

"how about round two?"
_______________________________________

"I would, but that that drive-in wared me out"

"Oh,ok. Raincheck? Maybe tomorrow?"

"Of course. I just need to get some rest. Join me in bed?"

"um, I might stay out here with Mr. Kim for a while. Imma watch some TV. You go to bed sleepy head"

"Are you sure? You gonna be ok?"

"Yea. I'll be fine. Don't worry about"

"I WILL worry about you. You seem depressed. Are you sure sure your ok? You can tell me if you don't feel good. I'm here for you Jimin"

"I'm fine ok!?"

"Ok. We'll figure you Thai or in the morning. I'll be in bed. Be safe"

Jungkook walked over to Mr. Kim and told him something.

"Please keep a the guy on Jimin, will you? He doesn't look and I feel he's not telling me what's going on. I'm scared"

"Don't worry Jungkook. I will watch him. I'll make sure he's ok"

"Thank you so much" Jungkook said with a smile

Jungkook walked into the bedroom, and Jimin sat on the couch & turned on the TV.

After Jimin and Jungkook went there sperated ways, Mr. Kim walked up to Jimin and sat down next to him. He looked over at Jimin and saw tears rolling down his face.

"Are you ok sir?"

Jimim looked up at him because his head was hung low. He shook his head.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I'm ready to commit to a real relationship" Jimin said calming down

"What! I thought that you loved Jungkook?" Mr. Kim said SHOOK

"I do. I really do. It's just the commitment. I just don't think that it will last longer than expected. I don't know of Jungkook feels the same way I do"

"What makes you think that! Jungkook loves just as much as you love him"

"Really?"

"Yea. Or course. Before you guys left for the studios today, we had a little chat. He was going to ask you out after he first time you guys had, you know, sex. He was soo commited. Because he loved you. He told me himself"

"Really?"

"Yes. I would never lie to you sir"

Jimim was shocked. Jungkook DID love him.

"How could I be so stupid!" Jimim yelled as he rolled himself in a ball, crying

"It's ok sir"

"NO IT'S NOT! I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THAT JUNGKOOK DIDN'T LOVE ME!!"

"I know what you could do to go show him that you ARE commited" Mr. Kim said rasing his eyebrow

"I should?" Jimim asked

"Now, go have sex with your man"

"Thank you Mr. Kim. I needed that pep talk"

Jimin hugged Mr. Kim with a smile

Jimin got up from. The couch and walked into the bedroom that Jungkook was sleeping in (aka "their" bedroom).

Jimin saw Jungkook sleeping happily on his side of the bed. This made Jimin smile. The man he loved was sleeping peacefully in "his" bed.

Jimin walked up to Jungkook and lightly shook him. Jungkook groaned beacuase someone had just woke him up from his dream.

"What do you need?"

"I need you to wake up..." Jimin wispered as he kissed Jungkook soft plump lips (just a peck).

"Why? I was having a great dream"

"Baby boy. I need you to wake up now. I need to talk to you."

"Daddy, is that you?"

"Who else do you think it was?"

"Idk. What do you need to talk about?"

Before responding, Jimin turned on the lights to medium and then sat in the bed.

"I need to talk about...US"

.

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next? What will happen to their relationship after they have the talk

Sorry of this chapter was short. I just didn't have any ideas on my mind. I don't think that there with be any 'sex' parts for like 2 1/2 chapters. Any way, see you in the next chapter

~bye~