04.

"Oh baby boy, there's no need to cry. I will take good care of you."
_______________________________________

Jimin picked Jungkook up from the couch and placed him in his room. Here, he will be safe and comforted.

Jungkook was still crying while looking strait into Jimin's eyes. He smiled.

Looking into Jimin's eyes made him happy I'm very way possible.

"There's the smile I like to see. Where has that been all day?"

"I..don't.. know. I guess ever since I saw you, I've been a little bit more happy." Jungkook said still smiling

*Warning: some sexual content*

"I li-" befor he could finish, jimin lifted Jungkook off the couch, took him to the bedroom, layed him down, and planted his lips on Jungkook's. Jungkook didn't care. He gave into the kiss, which was very passionate.

Jungkook tugged Jimin's shirt, so that now Jimin was lying on Jungkook. Jungkook them flipped Jimin over so now that he was on top.

The room was filled with soft moans and groans. Jungkook bit Jimin's lip, asking for an entry, which he was granted.

No part of Jimin's mouth wasn't explored by Jungkooks tongue.

Both of them were touching each other aggressively, when Jimin started talking of Jungkooks shirt, as well following with Jungkook taking off Jimin's shirt.

Jimin flipped Jungkook back over, showing his dominance. Jimin started to kiss Jungkook's body,leaving love marks all over. Jungkook let out loud, but soft moans.

"Ahhh~"

Once Jimin found Jungkook's sweet spot, he  kept sucking in that one place.

Jungkook was just overwhelmed with amazing pleasure. He was having sex with his idol!!

"You like that baby boy?" Jimin akaed suductively

"Y-yes..didn't sto-" before he could finish jimin started rubbing his already hard erection.

Jungkook let out a loud moan. Jimin was satisfied with that moan

"Good boy"

Before Jimin made amyore movements, Jungkook started taking Jimin's pants off. Jimin did the same to Jungkook.

Jimin connected their lips back together, following with more skinship.

"Ready baby boy?" Jimin asked suductively

"Put it in!!" Jungkook yelled

"What's my name?" Jimin asked

"Jimin, put it in! Please"

"Wrong! What's my name"

"Daddy?" Jungkook said

"Correct. You better say my name when you cum, ok baby boy?"

"Yes, I will. Now PUT IT IN, NOW!!

"As you wish"

Jimin pushed his hard erection into jungkook.

Jungkook let out the loudest moan. He back wasn't even flat on the bed. His back was 2ft above the bed, arched.

The room was filled with curses, moans & groans.

"Aaahhhhh~" Jungkook moaned

As Jungkook was about to hit his high, his eyes went in the back of his head where only the whites of his eyes were showing.

"DADDY!!!!!" Jungkook screamed.

After they both reached their high, Jimin fell know Jungkooks chest. He them flipped over to the other side of the bed & layer on his side, staring at Jungkook.

"I love you jungkook. I hope you know that. I fell in love the moment I saw you walk in those doors." Jimin said breathless

"I love you too, Jimin." Jungkook said with a smile.

"That's not my name. I'll have to punish you if you get it wrong next time, ok baby boy?"

"Yes, daddy"

.

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next?

Thank you guys for reading this chapter. The next one is on its way.

Please give me ideas!!! My brain is dying. This chapter took a lot out of me

~bye~