05.

"Yes Daddy"
_________________________________________

"Good baby boy"

It was around 9:30 when Jimin and Jungkook fell asleep in the same bed. It wasn't akward for them anymore.

~9:00~

Jungkook was the first one to wake up. He loved watching Jimin sleep. Thinking that he was maybe, somewhat be dating Jimin. He wanted to ask him out, but he was just going to wait. He needed to ask at the right time.

Jimin was super cute when he slept. His bare face, he perfect jawline. Literally, everything was perfect about him.

I'm Jungkook's opinion, Jimin was his type.

A couple minutes later, Jungkook got thirsty so he went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

~back in the bedroom~

Jimin finally woke up still tired from "last night"

"Uhh" Jimin groaned

He rolled over and put his arm on the empty side of the bed. He was nervous at this point because he didn't know where Jungkook was. He got up and headed to the living room when he saw Jungkook in the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

"Why did I wake up to an empty bed this morning?"

"Sorry, I was thirsty. It won't happen again."

"Ok good. Good morning" Jimin said as he kissed Jungkook

"Good morning to you too"

"So what are you planning today?" Jungkook asked

"Oh, you know, I might go down to the studio, practice some songs. You're welcome to come if you want. You don't have to." Jimin explained

"REALLY??!! I CAN COME TO THE STUDIO?!"

"Of course. You could also maybe come to the dance studio as well. I could maybe teach you some of my favorite coreography to some of my favorite songs"

"OH I WOULD LOVE TO!!" Jungkook jumped for joy

"We will be leaving here in 25 min, ok baby boy? Make sure your wearing comfortable clothes."

"Yes...daddy"

Jungkook felt like a kid. He was so excited to go to the studio(s) with Jimin. This was a once-in-a-lifeime opportunity & Jungkook was going to experience it.

~25 min later~

Jimin & Jungkook had gotten ready to go to the studio(s).

Jimin was wearing a green sweatshirt with black ripped jeans & Jungkook was wearing a black T-shirt with gray sweatpants.

"You look amazing in those pants baby boy!"

"Thank you Daddy. You look amazing too. As always" Jungkook mumbled the last part

"Thank you baby boy. And don't think that I didn't hear that last part. I have very good ears. You need to know that about me, ok?"

"Yes daddy."

Jungkook didn't feel akward calling Jimin "daddy". He was pretty comfortable with saying it.

Jungkook & Jimin headed out. Jimin told Mr. Kim that they were leaving to go to the studio(s).

"Keep the house under lock down, Mr. Kim, ok? I don't want you getting hurt"

Jungkook's heart melted. Jimin was the sweetest person he's ever met. Caring for so many people.