011.

"Oh..my..God!"
_______________________________________

"SURPRISE!!"

A bunch of people jumped up out of their hiding places and screamed.

"Jimin & Jungkook jumped back at the huge surprise. People were standing all around the room with fancy clothes on.

"What is this?!" Jimin said out of breath

"It's you anniversary party. Don't you remember? You've been with Jungkook' for now 5 months?" Mr. Kim asking Jimin if he remembered

"ooohhh right. I do remember now" Jimin said

Jungkook turned Jimin around and looked him in he eyes.

"you did this for me?"

"of course, it's our anniversary. I wouldn't not throw a party for US"

They were wispering for a a while. Until they finally stopped.

They both faced forward to the crowd of people.

"Since we don't look presentable, we are going to change" jimim stated

"OK" The group said

Jimim and Jungkook went into their bedroom and changed intoore presentable clothes.

"Why didn't you tell me about this party Jimin?" Jungkook questioned

"Idk. I wanted it to be a surprise. That's another thing you need to know about me. I can keep a secret. I didn't care that you called me the "wrong name". I just wanted to have sex. I needed it. I told Mr. Kim toock the dirt after we left. I wanted to go on the walk because I wanted Mr. Kim to set up the party. Lastly, I threw this party because I love you. We, as a couple, deserve it." Jimin explained

"I love you too" Jungkook said with an eye smile

Jimin and Jungkook pecked each other's lips and hugged.

Jimin wore a black, decorative suit with a black bow tie & back pants and black dress shoes (literally all black). He put in blue eye contact lenses to make his eyes a tiny of green/blue.

Jungkook wore a white dress shirt with a suit jacket over it. He put black pants on with black dress shoes. He put in clear contact lenses ( non-stop prescription ones).

Jimin and Jungkook walked out into the living room where everyone was waiting for them. They "ooooo-ed and awww-ed" at the sight of the cute, gay couple.

"What a cute couple, and their so cute together's" came out of peoples mouths.

(I'm not going to describe the party. You prob already know what happens at a anniversary party. All the non-important things. Cake, talking, more food, talking, alcohol...blah, blah, blah. Anyway, the party ends and Jimin and Jungkook get into comfortable clothes. Jimin is in a sweat shirt and pants & Jungkook is wearing the same. Ok, let's continue)

"That was fun" jimim said first

"Yea it was. I enjoyed it. Not because of the other one people. I enjoyed it because it was OUR anniversary. I liked spending time with you."

Jimin blushed

"We always spend time, what do you mean?"

I just like spending time with you. Really anytime we get to. In bed, on walks, etc, etc."

"Me too. I love you" Jimin says moving closer to Jungkook

"Love you too"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter that I make. Stay tuned.

I'm sorry of it was short. I was rushed. Idk why, but just forget it. Idk if I will publish a chapter 12 anytime soon. I have school and stuff. Sorry. I will get it out ASAP.

~bye~