010.

"Are you lying?"
______________________________________

"No, I swear. I would never lie to you! I promise! I'm already in enough trouble, what would make you think I would want to get into more trouble?!"

"Idk. Maybe you like my punishments. Do you?" Jimin said as he walked closer to Jungkook

"N-no?"

"Wrong answer" Jimin said getting closer

Jungkook's back was now pressed up against the cold wall. He couldn't go anywhere.

Jungkook tried to struggle to get out of Jimin's grip because he was trapping his arms in the air, but it was no use.

"There's no use to excape baby boy. If I can't punish you inside, I'll have to puish you outside"

"What did I do anyway?!" Jungkook said struggling a lot

Jimin didn't reply. All he did was start to take Jungkooks shirt off. Jimin then kissed all the way down Jungkooks abs, leaving purple hickeys behind. Following was Jimin taking off Jungkooks pants and undergarments.

Jungkooks huge buldge was pulsing, which Jimin loved.

(Side note: Jimin's house was the only house in the neighborhood. No one was watching!)

Jimin kissed Jungkook passionately while rubbing his cock hard. Jungkook groaned at the feeling of Jimin's touch.

Jimin unconnected his lips from Jungkooks and made his way down to Jungkook's pulsing dick. Jimim licked his lips and because of the sight he had just now.

"You look so good baby" Jimin said drooling

Jimin didn't let Jungkook speak. All he did was start to pump Jungkook's erection then put his mouth around "it".

Jungkook moaned...loudly... at the feeling of Jimin's touch.

"OMG!! Jungkook screamed, so good"

Jimin looked up at Jungkook, who was completely full of pleasure. Jimim smiled and the sight of Jungkook in this state. Jimin "fake groaned".

Jungkook's cock vibrated, and he lost it.

"AAAAHHHHH Jungkook screamed, I'M GONNA C-CUM!!"

Jimin got prepared.

Jungkook blew like a volcano in Jimin's mouth. Jimin swallowed everything.

(I'm mean everything)

Jimin licked everything off Jungkook's cock. He stood up, still with Jungkook's cum on his face & stared at Jungkook.

"You taste SOO good baby boy." Jimin said smiling

"I try to. Especially for you...daddy"

Jimin blushed. Jungkook then connected their lips. Jungkook licked his cum off of Jimin's face.

"Huh. I DO taste good" he said with a smirk on his face.

"I told you s-" Jimin couldn't finish

Jungkook turned Jimin around and pushed him against the wall.

"This is what it's like to be in my place."

"Wha-" Jungkook didn't let him finish, again

Jungkook undressed Jimin this time. He is took off everything at once.

Baby boy what are you doing?"

"Pleasuring you"

Jimin took his own erection and slammed in into Jungkook. Jungkook screamed louder than Jimin ever did.

"OMG JUNGKOOK!! TOO MICH PLEASURE!"

"Do..you..want..me..to..stop..?" Jungkook said between each thrust

"NO...KEEP...GOING. IT FEELS SOO GOOOOOODD!"

Jimin screamed as Jungkook slammed into him harder. It felt so good to him. He felt like his whole body was going to collapse onto the ground.

Jungkook continued to slam in and out of Jimin. Moans and curses was coming out of each of their mouths

"AAAAAHHH! Jimin screamed about to hit his climax, I'm going to CUUUMMM!!"

"Me..to" Jungkook groaned

Both of their white liquids ran down their legs. Sweat was talking down their face. Both of them collapsed onto the ground.

"That..was..amazing!" Jimin said

"I know. I never have done "it" outside like that" Jungkook said breathless

"Me either" Jimin said breathless

They both helped each other up and fixed themselves up.

"Sorry I blamed you for locking the door" Jimin said

"You good. I wasn'teven mad in the first place" Jungkook said giggling

Jimin knocked on the door and Mr. Kim was standing in the door way.

"We're you standing here the whole time! Jimin screamed, you locked he door didn't you?!"

"Yes, but you both got to have sex"

"You set that up!!" Jungkook shouted about to charge at Mr. Kim

"Wooooo, chill. The sex was good wasn't it?" Mr. Kim asked

The boys were quiet.

"Was it?" Mr. Kim asked again

"YES OK. IT WAS FABULOUS. There you got your answer. You know I don't like talking about sex Mr. Kim!" Jungkook yelled.

"No need to tell. I have a surprise"

Mr. Kim opened the door and Jimin and Jungkooks jaws dropped.

"Oh..my..God!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

What going to happen next?

Thank you for 112 reads. Idk really know how many reads there are, but thank you guys for the love and support

~bye~