Food for the Gods

"Sex (as in the 'act') is 'food' (sustenance, nourishment, pleasure) for the 'gods' (small letter 'g', as in gods of men, very prolific men)"

My first mentor was "Rav" (might be his real name) a womanizing god (his own reimagined tale of himself through his own design), he could speak to anyone anywhere, get a date with anyone anytime, one might even call him a 'humanizer' as in 'sex' (as one's gender) is of no importance, name the person and he will get what he wants with them (mostly physical pleasure). I learned everything he taught me during our years together as buddies on a whim. Going through cities on a nightly basis, perusing the streets, but unlike my predecessor I wanted to learn more. One of our many escapades was when we met a few girls at a cinema, they were flirting by smiling at us from across the hall while they bought popcorn without buying tickets. I tinkered with my phone as Rav prepped himself for the 'kill', a smile and a hand gesture, his most prized move. The girls bought tickets to a movie that no one liked. We did the same and went in with them, three girls against two guys on a dark theater.

On most days we would score a lot of numbers, going as far as taking girls from their boyfriends during debutante balls or after parties. I prioritised getting girls with cars for a quick getaway, but Rav just wanted to score, so he usually gets his in the clubs and public lavatories.

I've only seen him fall in love once, possibly the smartest choice he ever had was a woman named Karen (her real name), he dropped all of his normal rounds of ten girls per week for her while I mastered my craft. Getting women from other girls I've picked up and cheated. They would speak for hours, all day snd all night when they have the time, during work and school hours while I got wasted day and night, I had the time of my life. He lost her when she cheated on with a crush that she had for two years who in turn got cheated on with another girl. It shattered Rav, took him deeper than before, being enraged faster than how he were. Even going as far as trying to cheat on his friends by taking their women, he never trusted anyone else, ever again.

I studied his every move even going as far as merely watching and going beyond by just mimicking how he moved, how he talked to people. I sacrificed not taking my 'keep', by relinquishing my prey so that one day, I'd be worthy.

I studied different techniques, how to be 'safe', what to do, what not to do, or who shouldn't I 'do'. It took awhile but I became something more. By watching flicks, scenes and taking strategies by trying them out. Different psrtners for different dates, with different places and different faces.

It was one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

My new mentor I met when a girlfriend of mine took me to their home in QC. At first I was told that the room we shared was his, which had a lot of posters of male models. But of course, we are not that naive. I am sure that the pink room where we were did not belong to a twenty-four year old lesbian man, whose female cousin worked as a handler of social networking accounts for people who can afford to get one. His name (not his real name) was 'Ace', he is the next level of Rav, more genuine for he had money. He owned four cars by the young age of twenty, got his first at sixteen, one for his eighteenth birthday, one from his brother and the last one on a car race that a girlfriend with a benefit won for him. This guy has it all, a good clean slate and a rock solid childhood. He once auditioned for AngTV, once told that he will star as a lead on the children television series but had to backout at the last second to leave the country. Years later, the kid who replaced him grew up to become 'Patrick Garcia'.

He told me that his mere inspiration came from his older brother who unwillingly departed from this life. He was told that "life has no meaning if it has limits, but take away the bad and turn it into good", also for some reason he also took being bullied as a child a few inspiration to become a great womanizer. He is also by far the most consistent person I've ever met, his one technique was to never be too confident. Hardly ever worked for me, as he was as patient with his words as he was brilliant. He dated models from all over, former cover girls for Candy Magazine, Kapampangan beauties and even mestiza out of towners. He also never minded at all to introduce me to different girls while I dated his cousin, said he needed a wingman without making use of one.

One big fight I had with 'B', was when I found out that she was impregnated by an ex lover of hers while she got herself drunk at a party. Her older brother and cousins beat the guy within an inch of his life. She left the country and never saw her for two whole years after that. We dated again for a few months before she settled down with a new guy. Her cousin on the other hand married his childhood friend who by the way fought to her teeth not to say yes to him for sixteen months before dating him, said she made him wait but it was fulfilling.

I moved from one girl to another while maintaining my safety reprecautions. I even had a precaution kit closeby just to be extra careful. My friends hsd the drips for not using protection, and other types of diseases while I carried on with my careful carefree life as an apprentice womanizing douchebag.

"I had ten years to get ready"