Can you lend a hand?

"The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation" -Bertrand Russell

We always fail at this for one reason, we only want to see all the good that a person can do. If they fail at something we will turn our backs the moment it happens. Sure terrorists are not a part of this, or croc-like, crooked, cruelly cruel corrupt politicians but hey, people will always be who they can be in their eyes, people. Like if Manny Pacquiao wins a world title, there's always that "proud to be a Filipino", when Pia Wurtzbach won the title of Miss Universe, "proud Filipino here". I mean can't we be proud of them even if they lose? During Rachel Peters' downfall, I saw it on 'live television' that her 'so-called-supportive aunt' said she was 'disappointed' but otherwise alright. People have lost that thing called compassion, like fo crying out loud, can anyone show a little support for our fellow Filipino. Each time Manny The Pacman Pacquiao would lose its like all of his flaws would come hurtling right back to add to his already overwhelming day. Sure I am not a big fan of him entering the senate, but at least he is trying to be good at it and have enrolled to a school to understand law unlike other senators who have openly admitted to hsve only reached he 2nd grade. I mean seriously?

I am not entirely hating on my countrymen but good god, just proud of people who can bring good things seems so cruel. I am not saying I've never done it, but I haven't always been fourteen.

Also not every or any athlete that can bring home a gold medal can be called a 'national hero', that title is exclusively for people who fought and died in wars, conflict and for things that they believed in.

People sure do love their bickering don't they? Take my uncles for instance, they can't survive a single month without fighting with anyone for no apparent reason. Pops does it oh so well himself, a psychologist once told my brother that coming home nearly every night with a full blown level of anger that had been kept within and lashing out while sleeping can cause any child some sort of trauma. Which dad hardly admits was his fault, even though I have committed suicide by mental pressure, and my brother has done the same.

Everyone needs a little help every once in awhile, everyone. Even adamantly persistent, consistently self righteous senior citizens who always thinks that the entirety of the world is their enemy.

Or maybe it's just me.