Journey of Purpose

In my case, things could be solved even after an argument. My friends are not perfect but then again neither is anyone. We choose who we end up with, we challenge ourselves on whether that person truly deserve whatever we can throw at them only for it to be thrown back at us. I learned how to smile for the first time after awhile, I settled on keeping myself locked in a vault and threw away the key only for it to come back within a bottle. A bottle of beer or a soda will do, any of the two. I have so many unanswered questions, so many files that needs to be recovered. So many emails that still needed to be answered, family members that need to apologize, a brother or a friend that was traumatized. I needed to let loose, I needed to get free, I wanted to be free. Free from seclusion, free from hate, from love, from compassion, free from judgemental minds, and transcendental thinking. I wanted to get away, maybe find a place where I could go and be myself for a few years or so. Maybe find my own path by following other people's take on life.

Each of us has a different take on life, we don't necessarily need to be perfect at every little thing, we just need to accept what we've lost, what we've done. We need to acquire a sense of happiness even inside a world full of hopelessness. I found mine through someone else, Sebastian found his through all of his girls.

As I was walking I started to think of these three people walking on a road to redemption. One lost a singing contest, he dreaded losing and went  on a destructive path. Delaying the 'so-called inevitable' he casted his friends aside and went on a drunken haze. He pulled himself back up after making so many mistakes, bettered himself to win. The other lost a father and went on a different path, he met someone very wonderful, went on to start a family of his own.

And the last one

A story about his purpose, how he sees things through the keyhole he called 'eyes', how his perception is maneuvered by means of communication, how the shades of personality have materialized his vision of self reflection. He wrote a story alright, quite close to this one but is actually good to read, maybe I'm just contemplating on the negative side of things but you'll never know until you meet him. We used to call him by his nickname, 'Basty' (short for Sebastian). He is a true gentleman, a patriot of some sort, the good sort, he is what defines the true nature of nobility for all the good things that we see in our different worlds.

He wrote a story.