The Road to Perfection

Three people were walking along the road, on the pavement, I mean yes people call it the 'sidewalk' but it is called pavement. We don't truly need to be that idiotic to name the part of the roadside where we walk the 'sidewalk'. Or possibly one of the reasons why drivers never slow their roll on the streets is because of the term 'ped xing'. I know they can read, but why do people, at times, still complain on whenever a student would cross the road, on a pedestrian lane, while the traffic light is on red.

I saw this ad or promotional awareness campaign on rabies the other day, it stated that 'every fifteen minutes' a person dies from rabies caused by a dog bite. The number of people who dies from it are around twenty up to fifty thousand in an annual rate all over the world. And yet, as doctors go, their math is wrong. There are 92 quarter minutes per day; 2760+ quarter minutes every month or so depending on the number of days per given month (i.e. 28, 30, 31), and muktiply thatbto twelve for the number of months and multiply that over every country that has dogs in it.

They should have said that 'there is a chance' that people may get bitten every fifteen minutes. Oh ou can forget all about the three people I mentioned at the beginning of this because quite frankly...

YOUR MATH is WRONG !

Now,
Grammar Nazi.

Don't even get me started on that word 'grammar nazi', has anyone been killed for being inaccurate in their use of a certain language? Maybe, in some cases; on a certain country, or county, maybe a state, a small city, a town, a village, on a place where the one seated on a position of power is so heinous that they killed somebody, sure. But there is absolutely no reason to call people that if you are a millenial (outside generations Y and Z), especially if you are or haven't even studied, read, or even heard of the 'holocaust'. Seriously, grammarian is acceptable, even a douche! I can accept but a Nazi? And posting it online for people to see how you've commented on that, have some self preservation for crying out loud.

Anywho,
Here is a good one, 'optimism'

People being so controlling (for lack of a better term), oh here I go! Hateful, disconcerting, or even indifferent when it comes to dealing with people who sre quite an optimistic fellow. Like being positive has somewhat become so negative for them. I have (if not here) already spoke of myself as being so optimistic at times, because I need to be.If I wasn't one I'd lose it for sure. Butbthese guys wanted me to see the 'bigger' picture. I mean I am observant, I've been a victim of naysayers, predatory thieves and hoodlums. I mean sure, I may never trust someone I never knew with my things ever again. But being optimistic during a harsh time doesn't make me weak, it actually makes me see the different things around me, like another person's perspective, their side but no, no one realizes that. They just want to keep you down, to make them think that they have it alright.

Again it could just be me...
Optimism

It got me places, to different worlds I never dreamed possible, like finding out a way to get rid of my fear of facing a crowd so I can imorove myself on a course I took a deep take on that matter. I became an optimist so much that it saved my life. I can rethink on how to solve aggression before acting upon it. I can crack a joke on the harshest of times to make any cruel moment fade. It showed me the sunlight that I never thought would come on a moonless passage.

The road to perfection is a place in my head. It had questions, it had thoughts, it had problems, it had fought so hard to be right. But also taught myself how to be kind.