Chap 6: Irresistible

Dave

Santi was going to be the death of me. I wanted her and my babies to spend the night with me. But she was tripping.

"I'm not spending the night with you David."

"Ain't nothin gone happen ma...you buggin for no reason!"

"David look at you. And look at me. You've gotten way more muscular since I've last seen you and I've gotten thicker since you've last seen me."

"And your point ma?"

"You're Irresistible. I'm Irresponsible. I'm really saying no to myself. It's hurting me more than it is you I promise." She was biting her bottom lip and starring at me up and down seductively.

I stopped at the light between our houses.

"Your mouth is going to tell me to make a right and take you home, but your body is telling me to make this left.. so what am I doing?"

"Nothing is going to happen. Make the left."

I did as she said and made the left. If she really thought we wasn't going to do anything then she's nuts. I haven't seen her or that body in years and something great has happened since I last saw her so I'm tryna explore. Maybe redo this but do it the right way.

We made it to my crib and I got the girls out of their seats. Kai still with her mom until tomorrow night so me and baby got some time to catch up. As we got in the house I laid the girls down in their room and found Santia sitting at my island in the kitchen on her phone.

"Why aren't you on this counter naked with ya legs spread so I can see MY pussy on display? I know you dripping baby. I know you missed daddy. So just give in and let me eat." I shrugged my shoulders  just like this nigga.🤷🏾‍♂️

"I'm not on this counter naked with
MY pussy on display because like I said before nothing is going to happen tonight or any other night. I am dripping because MY pussy is that good."

She got up from the island and walked up on me and grabbed Lil Dave. I groaned deep enough that I felt her shutter and catch goose bumps. I'm petty. She can't resist it when I moan or make any type of noise while we make love.

As I moan she nods her head while biting her lip and stroking my dick through my joggers.

" You're right I did miss daddy. I still do. Got a heartbeat just hearing your voice"

"Let me slow down your heartbeat." I lowly spoke to her. As of now she's now got me in her right hand. If she could just add her other hand and a little more grip and turn I'd come right here, right now.

She stuck both hands in my pants to catch the waist band and slide my shit down. I'm at full attention and she just looking.

" I forgot how big it is... "she licked her lips.

"You gone put it in ya mouth or something?" I said sarcastically

"Can I admire please? I haven't had this dick in years.." she said

She let go and took her hands out if my joggers.

She slipped off her shoes and walked up the stairs.

" Let's go nigga! I want some daddy dick and tongue. I can't give it to myself. CHOP CHOP!"

"Condom?"

She came back down a few steps in her evergreen-lace panties and bra. I locked eyes with her. Well I tried.

"David eyes up here."

"Be honest. You been fucking bitches raw?" She said kinda sad.

"Ever? Only you... and Kairi mom of course." I said back

"When was the last time y'all fucked?" She so inquisitive about my dick

"A few years ago." I said dryly

"Well then no condom. Dick me down. I don't want to be walking properly tomorrow"

By now she was going upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To get my pussy eaten and demolished by the father of my children."

"I wanna have my meal in the kitchen!"

She came back down naked this time. She hopped up on the counter and spread her legs.

"Wide. Wide. Wide. Open that thing up. I gotta see my meal."
Glistening. Wet. Warm. Amazing. I missed my pussy. It's the best I've ever had.